Kishuku Gakkou no Juliet - Vol. 16 Ch. 117 - Romio, Princess Char, and the Débutante Ball II

Dex-chan lover
I don't think it's a bad timeskip. There's nothing much left to expand on, except maybe a little bit more on Cait Sith maybe? Even then I think it's perfectly fine to do a time skip here. After all the story primarily focuses on Romio and Juliet themselves, so it's okay if the story closes now.

Fed-Kun's army
@Zerael Welp, I hope not. I hope he becomes some she can actually trust though.
As for the time skip, I believe that the author went with that so that Romio and Persia can move on to convincing Touwa this time around, after all there would be no convenient trip for them to work on this. So they'd have to first get out of school and get a chance of interfering with politics because neither of them is a prince pr princess to have their voices heard in the east.

Uh I'm sorry, but we're gonna need a chapter on that Juleit and Hazuki in santa outfits panel.

Double-page supporter
Haha I love that Himuro and Yukimura cameo from Rikei ga Koi ni Ochita no de Shōmei Shite Mita.

Fed-Kun's army
Holy shit yeah this is so axed, so much timeskip and tying up loose ends.

I mean... they sent off Teria for a few chapters and returned her without ANY DEVELOPMENT. Like why did that in the first place? Definitely axed story line.

Also they skipped like a year of story... whew.

Double-page supporter
*author clearly states on social media and writes it in manga a sense of closure and ending is coming in this arc*
Commentors: axed ??????????

Bad condescending statement aside, what would even be done for the third year? Aside from giving Aby and Cait some development, all the loose ends have been tied up, there wouldn't really be many opportunities to bolster the combination of Cats and Dogs, everyone else in the gang all overcame their struggles, and everything about Romio and Juliet's story are finalized. Not much room to expand the story to potentially 3 extra volumes or so.

Everyone is complaining about the time skip, which is very understandable, but I'm more baffled by seeing Rex in a Male's uniform

Aggregator gang
Excuse me, if that gyaru became a prefect I think that your school went right back down the drain in a different manner.

Users who are viewing this thread