Kiss de Okoshite. - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - You’ll make my heart skip a beat

“I dont want to admit my heart is beating so fast for my brother” is something no girl should say—

Oooh!! 3 chapters so far, and I'm already hooked!

I love how the mangaka portrayed the FL coz she's not the typical demure, shy & plain looking girl we usually see in shoujo mangas. On the contrary, she's quite popular with the boys, and not easily getting flustered to ML's charm.

Still don't really get the ML tho, looks like he's secretly attracted to FL at first sight, even knowing the phone case she likes to give her for her bday present. Amazingly attentive, protective and a bit possesive with the FL and yet he doesn't allow her to fall for him.

So excited for the next chapter! Thank you sm for translating this! This manga should've been promoted more on social media so it would attract more readers!

Oooh!! 3 chapters so far, and I'm already hooked!

I love how the mangaka portrayed the FL coz she's not the typical demure, shy & plain looking girl we usually see in shoujo mangas. On the contrary, she's quite popular with the boys, and not easily getting flustered to ML's charm.

Still don't really get the ML tho, looks like he's secretly attracted to FL at first sight, even knowing the phone case she likes to give her for her bday present. Amazingly attentive, protective and a bit possesive with the FL and yet he doesn't allow her to fall for him.

So excited for the next chapter! Thank you sm for translating this! This manga should've been promoted more on social media so it would attract more readers!

Group Leader
@Mayadee thank you! Glad you're enjoying this series! <3 I'm also a bit confused about the ML, I really wonder if he will ever fall for Ena haha :'D
Next chapter is almost ready, I just need to have it proofread and then we can release it!

Group Leader
every single fucking time

shoujo ML says a cliche line

I die

Users who are viewing this thread