Kiss Shite Kurenakya Shinjau - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - When you Stare at The One you Love

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
I gotta use those tricks MC says, although there isn't anyone i would look at right now.

Honestly, I like the MC. He's not perfect but at least he's not a complete pushover

Fed-Kun's army
@koikun Yeah, some of them can be as annoying as the aggressive yuri b*tches that mangaka so love to force on hapless readers. 🤢

Twi

Fed-Kun's army
Pretty sure someone used those tricks on me before, but then it was a bunch of mixed signals so I stirred clear not knowing if they liked me or hated me. Felt like they were bipolar honestly...

Dex-chan lover
The art really all over the place, especially regarding to dynamic angle, but at least it looks good most of the time.

Aggregator gang
reminds me of a situation i was in once. that girl asked us lot to stop glancing at her and immediately averting our eyes. so we just stared at her, all 10 of us. that was hilarious xD

Dex-chan lover
"I started kissing that female giant to cure her disease"

..."Giant"? The chick is like 75% his height and this guy isn't that tall. Gorilla? Sure. "Giant pain in the ass"? Sure. But just... "giant"? ...Are you sure that was what the Japanese text said?

Dex-chan lover
You literally told him right to his face how much you hated him, even tho he deserves the hate due to how dumb he is, you can't be surprised that he's not you given how often you abuse him

Come on now

Users who are viewing this thread