Kiss x Sis - Vol. 23 Ch. 137 - Stop what you're saying

For real I've been reading this manga since I was in middle school, now I'm almost graduating uni and it's still running. Not to say that I'm happy it still is.

Double-page supporter
This girl has gotten boring please author let him get back with the sensei!

Dex-chan lover
@TheFlash080 We really don't need another sensei arc after the last one lasted so long. It started to get stale in the first place even if I didn't dislike the pairing.

Fed-Kun's army
If another girl is going to have a shot I would like for Mikazuki to have an actual chance at least for a while, I guess the series will end with the MC in a sort of relationship with the twins, that includes the three of them, but at this point Miharu has become incredibly boring so either end this or move to another girl

Honestly, the only two girls I like in this series are Miharu and Kiryu.
The two sisters are stupid and they neither should end up with Keita at the end.

Double-page supporter
@TheFlash080 I disagree, as much I liked their chemistry I think she was selfish with how she ended things with him. It was beyond unreasonable for her to ask him to be something she herself was unwilling to be, she had as many secrets as him but got mad because he didn't tell her why he turned down her advance. Then she gave him that BS about not having ambitions and saying he should become someone she regrets breaking up with. That's just too much because even she admitted that was a lie. It'd be stupid writing wise to try and get her back into the mix out of pity and it would be even more selfish of her if she came back after burning that bridge. I know because I've been in her shoes and looking back it was a fucked up thing to do to end it on my own terms and then ask for a pity party afterwards. She had the best chance and position and she forfeited all of it for her own reasons.

Fed-Kun's army
No, it was the fact that you PEED on his bed! I guess Keita isn’t into water sports.

reu

Dex-chan lover
@Jorelm He's not the one pissing all over people or sexually assualting his friends at random
I'd bail out too

Lol, this girl is lowkey very dangerous. this the kinda chic that has a high chance of turning into them "lonely housewives" we see in the doujins 🤣.

Dex-chan lover
Another wasted episode on Miharu. This is KissXSis not crazy H megane girl.

Fed-Kun's army
@Areos You do realize the titular sis(ters) are by far the worst characters in this series, yes?

Users who are viewing this thread