Kiss x Sis

Power Uploader
That volume 20 cover.... ?

Edit: Well... this manga sure is getting... more uhm perverted indeed lol.

Dex-chan lover
Now on par, still thinking of a more lame way to (apparently) take out Sensei from the competition than chap.112.
Still no competition, it’s clearly the winner.

“I was thinking I was dumped, but I was mistaken, and you even chase after me...so let’s really broke up, and for no reason too!”

But...WHY???

ivv

Dex-chan lover
it doesn't seem to be ending yet but author already making another project?

Mikuni honestly ruined this manga. At the end of the day, she's nothing more than a horney, jealous ball of piss perversion. Sound similar to the sisters? Well, it's not. Ya, they would kind of force themselves on the mc, but the mc was just a walking coward to begin with. When he got into a relationship they kind of stopped out of respect for Keita and the teach. Of course, this didn't last long and they were back to kissing in no time since the sensei, being a noob herself and not claiming her rights as his partner, Keita also a cheating coward, started kissing his sisters and doing ecchi shit with them again. Mikuni, on the other hand, tried to force herself on him more even after knowing that fact and Keita eventually let her do just about anything she wanted. She honestly had no business even being apart of what was going on. She was like the 5th wheel in all this and thought she should be allowed to just jump right in there.

I admit, I'm not reading this for the romance since this literally butchered, shat on and raped the sensei ship and sunk it into the Marianas Trench. And whatever "romance" that comes out of this I no longer care for since Keita has proven to be a shitty choice for a partner. All the females (except the sensei) have proven that they would do anything to sate their lust; so either this ends in a harem (it won't) and they all just vent their lust on the Keita. Or he gets with Mikuni since Keita is all but guaranteed to cheat on his partner in the future and with her track record, she probably has a cuck fetish as well. Pair the shittiest characters together honestly.

Fed-Kun's army
@Akemua Yes, it was so good at the beginning, when it was only the sisters, but became trash after the cast expanded, especially mikuni, I hated her from the beginning.

@mochi - Couldn't agree more. In the beginning, despite the weird incestuous vibe it had going, (just "siblings" by law) it was actually fairly vanilla. Then the kouhai, or sensei's little sis started flirting and trying ecchi stuff with Keita and it become more focused on the ecchi aspect. Then the sensei came along and there was actual genuine "romance" with a legit cute, sexy and relatable older women. That was actually something to look forward to but, naw, Keita was completely okay with cheating on her and it just slowly got worse from there. The minute Mikuni showed up and she tried to worm here way in there, was the minute this manga officially became trash.

Seriously, so many directions this could have gone, but the author thought having a retarded break-up and Keita gravitate towards a girl that likes to pee on him was where it needed to go. Lolz. No wonder he started a different project.

Quality just tanked when glasses girl became a pervert. It was starting to get better too, with sensei in the picture, the twins weren’t being as insane. But now it’s back to being horny 24/7.

Someone tell me when hes back with the teacher. For now i will stop reading this crap.

It went from been a good manga to a shitty hentai manga with shitty characters

Can anyone tell me where it stands now? I gave it up after the teacher broke up with him.

Aggregator gang
@EnRyuu_surf: After the teacher broke up with him,
the glasses girl pretended to be his real girlfriend and started being more assertive (even gave him head, Police Academy style). The twins also stopped staying on the sidelines and are back to seducing him every so often. Latest chapters had Riko (the pony-tailed one) had doubts about her sex appeal.

is the mangaka retarded or something? the manga was going in a good way and from nowhere started to going to shit...

I thought myself: "Oh so at least one of those thousands of ecchi/harem mangas doesnt beat around too much... at least it has a lot of kissing and foreplay..." so after 100 chapters
he (mc) just decided that he was a piece of shit and simply stop kissing the fucking sisters(btw the name of the manga is kissxsis), than refuse to have sex with his GIRLFRIEND(-probably resulting in a brake up with is teacher/girlfriend as i saw on spoilers down here) trying to be "someone" better...
Dont give me that crap, one good reason to never, ever buy any manga from this mangaka... instead of progressing the relationship with the characters it only regress...

I do NOT recommend this manga to anyone! Dont read, Dont buy it! stay far away from this if dont want to get really frustrated with this...

Users who are viewing this thread