Kissmanga has kissed goodbye to their servers: Refugees welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dex-chan lover
Rest in peace kissmanga. You will forever be remembered as one of the first pirate sites weebs/otakus with no money have used...
xHgLu4G.gif

Aggregator gang
I left Kissmanga when Mangadex just started. The amount of intrusive ads filled with virus and banning users who use Adlock was unbearable. I certainly don't miss it .

@TripleBlyat

Manga rock choose the easy way out. They could continue and ignore the complaint of the author or remove there damm premium system and they should have been fine. They try to go the legal route and we get MR comic which is a shell of what it used to be.

I never used kissmanga because of all the bs virus ads on it. I'm glad they are gone. A lot of semi-innocent people are going to get less screwed over now. Hooray

Fed-Kun's army
@crimsondevil2903 I agree, the premium system was irritating and everyone I knew used a modded/patched version of the app. The reason they gave was that it was weighing down on them and that they didn't know it was wrong to do what they were doing.
But I think it's because they were found out and people weren't paying for premium and weren't making as much profit or something, but regardless it was still better than Kissanime in my opinion despite their crappy system.

Dang it, I had a bunch of manga bookmarked on kissmanga...
How will I find the titles again if the site has been taken down? 😭

Dex-chan lover
@Millanir
You can use MD's search. If you don't remember the names, just ask in the forums by describing the story and people will help you.

I've lost MangaRock, including over 100 manga I had planned to read and a lot more I was reading (I can still go and find all of those). I've lost KissManga and KissAnime which I was unable to restore the majority of the manga and anime I was going to consume. I hope this site doesn't shutdown along with the many others that probably will! Websites like these have been my only source for reading manga that suits my interests, if I could support the creators by buying official manga books I would. But I just don't have the money to buy it, I've been reading manga and watching anime since I was like 7 (I'm obviously way older now so don't ban me) and it really changed my life. I'm happy to be welcomed so warmly by the community and I hope the best for this website!

Dex-chan lover
@Wyattagum
Welcome, friend. Don't worry, this site is physically impenetrable, so it won't be taken down.
I've been reading manga and watching anime since I was like 7 (I'm obviously way older now so don't ban me)
That's a pretty young age! Bans aren't given for being underage tho lol. My first manga was when I was 8, but I'm also a lot older now (I'm 10).

Refugees should stay away. even the ones from mangarock knows that mangadex does not have a proper 'new titles' page and that the existing feature is basicly unusable.

Mangafans, you have been warned.
@Wyattagum

Group Leader
basicly unusable
Nah, I've been using MD for 2 years and it works just fine. Just because something doesn't have the features you want or work the way you prefer does not mean it's unusable for others.

@Wyattagum
I've been reading manga and watching anime since I was like 7 (xxx) and it really changed my life
Now that's a fellow comrade! Welcum to the community~ I started reading my sis's shoujo smut ecchi manga when I was in prim school too.

other people using kissmanga as their first manga site to used

and i am just here using the mangahere to read manga be like 😶 well i did switched from mangahere to batoto but batoto shutdown so i switched to mangadex and have been using it ever since

well, @bluee chill, you're not the only one who doesnt use kissmanga, if it's me, im start reading at indonesia aggrerator hahaha but its cant satisfying my greedy for more chapter and manga so i learn english and jump to mangapark, but occasionaly i jump to MD and other aggrerator who has speciality at manhwa and manhua, at some point at the future maybe, i need learn chinese, korean and japan so i can read raw manga, manhwa and manhua hahaha

Double-page supporter
just commenting my thoughts kekw
My son (14) watches a lot of video game streamers on Twitch.tv. I personally don't find them entertaining but I can understand why some people (like my son) do. Over the past month he's starting using terms like "pog", "jabaited", and "Kappa" which I guess are terms that are used in the scope of Twitch. I don't have an issue with my son using these terms but it's gotten to the point where every sentence is Twitchspeak. We were having dinner and my daughter (age 12) was talking about how she got accepted for a summer program with the local animal shelter, and my son said "Pog you, easy clap". I told him that it was getting out of hand and that he would have to communicate normally to his parents and family. To that he said "Weird champ, feels weird man, normies omega LOL." Until he learns to communicate like a normal human being I've blacklisted Twitch from the internet for the time being. He's hysterical now but I told him that I would unblacklist it if he stopped using twitchspeak, but he's refusing to stop so for now it's banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread