Kitaku Tochuu de Yome to Musume ga Dekita n dakedo, Dragon datta. - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

@ shevsa
and i thought dragons are GENERALLY depicted as having a wings like bat / devil...
i thought i said enuff... but then again nvm... should never argue with those with 'fantasy' genre...

Aggregator gang
@ digitalromance77
False,
only Cave dwelling Dragons have bat like wings. commonly fire dragons. Sky Dragons are depicted with feathers as they are similar as raptors, building nest in high places. aka Wind Dragon.
then earth Dragons if they are a digger dont have wings. or else also have bat like wings. water dragons also has no bat wings but something similar to fins.

Fed-Kun's army
He's cold as ice. She got a breast uncovered and all he notices is the horns, the tail and the wings. Too much overexposure, I guess.

Fed-Kun's army
@GerryCerryBerry if he has seen a lot of boobs that kind of exposure would be a normal thing to him but..... a tail? horns? and wings? on one person might be a rare thing to him

Fed-Kun's army
"Extremely popular child-rearing love comedy"
What is this, Japanese propaganda?

Dex-chan lover
@GerryCerryBerry that's certainly more welcome than the typical "OMG A GIRL'S BREAST! I'M TOO MUCH OF A VIRGIN TO THINK ABOUT ANYTHING ELSE!" that we normally get from manga. Dude even righted himself and covered her as should be appropriate when you see a girl in that state.

Dex-chan lover
And.... another one of the story of "I want to be a Novelist" site gets serialized... where do you get this talent from??
Still.... This MC seems to be of a special species as he used something godspeed or soar.... and that blood was a mistake.......

@Synically the babies are his lol
dragons don't need sex to lay eggs in this world and these eggs were hatched because of his blood which is special, so they inherited his blood too. So yeah, babies without sex lol.

Double-page supporter
That's why you use protection! Now you have to take responsibility XD

Users who are viewing this thread