Kitaku Tochuu de Yome to Musume ga Dekita n dakedo, Dragon datta. - Vol. 2 Ch. 10.2

jak

Contributor
Translation seems.... off....

shittyheads?

Dex-chan lover
What a blast from the past, took me till the middle of the chapter to remember what this was. Only to find out that it got cancelled.
not exactly canceled.
seems like this was just an ad for the novel, that... did not go too far either, just a few volumes. according to the pt-br translation at least, which was made 11 months ago already.

and they took some time to finish because they translated usually from the english translation, but... well. and the spanish one skipped right to 11. so they had to translate this one from indonesian.

I honestly forgot about this, only read the last chapter in pt-br because I noticed it was just the one missing.
I usually go for the ones in english because I am aware they many times translate from the english anyways.

So we ain't gonna see the ending of this? Are we going to be edged until the inevitable cliffhanger?

Unfortunate.
thankfully, it is just a slice of life chapter. no cliffhanger.

Forgot about this one. Somehow this chapter just got me as heated and annoyed as the MC
right? even when someone acknowledges he did not do anything wrong they still refuse to listen to him.

which is... not that rare in mangas. is this really that common in japan for it to be in their media so often? I did know they avoid causing commotions even to defend themselves (it is the reasoning of many molesters in manga), but you'd think defending others would give someone a good reputation, not a bad one.

Users who are viewing this thread