Kitaku Tochuu de Yome to Musume ga Dekita n dakedo, Dragon datta. - Vol. 2 Ch. 11

Dex-chan lover
I checked the novelupdates page that the LN also got cancelled. What a waste of good comfy story. Did the reader get dreaded by the child rearing?

Dex-chan lover
Nice and fuzzy ending. Fortunately it ain't a different kind of manga, or that would've been a flag. :p

Aggregator gang
bit of a disappointing ending. i can see where i would have liked to have it ended up though :).

Double-page supporter
Thank you for finishing up the series. This is one I've been hoping would get picked up again, and I'm glad you put in the work for us.

Dex-chan lover
Ty for tl.

I have played many games with parrying mechanism, and I had a stupid imagination of parrying the freakin axe from ever reaching this wholesome shi.

Wasted potential.

Aggregator gang
I didn't realize this was cancelled before I started reading from seeing the END tag.

If it was going to get axed anyway I wish they had focused more on the main couple's relationship and their kids and not included the childhood friend who is destined to lose given the premise. Also was hoping they would explain what the deal is with the spell he chants for speed and what the mouse meant by loved(blessed?) by the wind. I'm guessing if this had kept going we'd have some conflict with the dragon king since she dislikes lower lifeforms.

Overall a waste of a good premise

Users who are viewing this thread