Kitaku Tochuu de Yome to Musume ga Dekita n dakedo, Dragon datta. - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

Not feeling dragon wifey At all. At least glasses loves him for who he is and what he did. Dragon likes him because he was literally the first person she saw spending time with their family, could've been anyone.

Aggregator gang
She really waited until he got a girl. She just ruining their family life.

Dex-chan lover
@darkcat28 nah ur assuming that the growth happens at a flat ration compared to human growth, its very possible that they grow quickly until they reach a level that allows for basic autonomy and then have slowed growth after

Dex-chan lover
images

Group Leader
Don't worry, childhood friends never win anyways so it's all good.

Dex-chan lover
As the cat said, fuck them both, dragon girl will outlive you by a lot of years, the kids wouldn't even be teenagers by the time you die. A human partner alongside the dragon is best option here.

Aggregator gang
This is just terrible. But I'm curious enough at watching how this train wreck is gonna play out.....

Contributor
Wait, all this shit and it's only been two days within the story?

Lmao, girl just saw the dude smiling and got such a heavy love. Kinda scary

Fed-Kun's army
I would have liked it if he got his ass kicked, but oh well. I can live with this just as much.

Jesus, I just wanted a childcare manga with a cute dragon waifu. Glasses bitch cannot fuck off fast enough. What is this shit?

Users who are viewing this thread