Kitaku Tochuu de Yome to Musume ga Dekita n dakedo, Dragon datta.

Dex-chan lover
Latest review on the web novel on novelupdates says the romcom elements only get worse and the babies fall further into the background. Aka the babies are treated as just an excuse for the dragon girl to interact with him instead of a catalyst for change. The fact the romcom gets worse means he never tells anyone to fuck off and they all want his indecisive ass to be their girlfriend.

Anyone know of similar cuteness I needed these babus cuteness for my heart. I like the world not so much the MC. That said i'm sad to see it cancelled

Dex-chan lover
I know it was cancelled, but does anyone know if all the chapters that came out were translated?

@Captshiro

I think you might like "I Became the Mother of the Strongest Demon Lord's 10 Children in Another World". Funny (though a bit weird at times) and a lot of wholesomeness with cute babies and a little romance between the demon father and human mother. You might also like "Hataraku Maou-sama", a cute baby appears in chapter 27 and she calls the MC who is the demon lord "papa" and calls one of the MC's love interest who is the hero, "mama." It is adorable. But a lot of missing chapters here at Mangadex so you might wanna read it elsewhere. There's also "Musuko ga Kawaikute Shikataganai Mazoku no Hahaoya" about a demon mother raising her cute baby boy.

Other suggestions (MC's caring for cute kids) that you may or may not like but worth checking out:
SPY×FAMILY
Yotsubato
Udon no Kuni no Kin'iro Kemari (has an anime)
Nukoduke (cute human-like kitties)
No Youna
Sodatechi Maou!

If you're interested for more just message me.

@WeeBDestroyer

Sure. Here are more childcare and/or parenting manga:
Maid kara Haha ni Narimashita
Maou no Musume wa Yasashi Sugiru!!
Ohayou Toka Oyasumi Toka
Boukensha License o Hakudatsu Sareta Ossan Dakedo, Manamusume ga Dekita no de Nonbiri Jinsei
Sen to Man
Madoromi-chan ga Iku.
Hyakunichikan!!
Kyou no Ryuuko-chan
Chichi to Hige-Gorilla to Watashi
Brother for Rent
Daa! Daa! Daa! (has an anime)
Oneichan to Issho
Chichikogusa
Momo Lover

There's also these ones, cute endearing beings resembling human children in some way shape or form and their owners/guardian:
Chokotto Hime
Hakase no Kimagure Homunculus
Nyanko Days (has an anime)
Ayakashiko
Hakase to Suraimu-chan
Corseltel no Ryuujitsushi
Cat & Chiyo
Dungeon Nursery
Seirei-tachi no Rakuen to Risou no Isekai Seikatsu

I think some of the ones I've listed aren't available here or may not have the English translation, so you'll have to read them on a different site.

Dex-chan lover
d22.jpeg

Double-page supporter
This was nice, but there's so much garbage out there that ain't cancelled... yet this got the axe before them ones did. Oh cruel reality

Users who are viewing this thread