Kitaku Tochuu de Yome to Musume ga Dekita n dakedo, Dragon datta.

Dex-chan lover
@Bluedudu Everyone is born with innate sense of empathy. If a child at that age acts that way it usual means he is in a VERY violent environment. I'm not talking about your average spoiled brat. Children like that will lie, cheat, steal, and even back-talk to test boundaries, but they back down easily. Children like the kid depicted in this manga that makes everyone in his school horrified at the sight of him aren't brats, they're monsters. You gonna slap them? (lol) Thats NOTHING compared to what they get when they go home everyday. I've seen teachers quit over students like this. Its usually too late to help them anyway......

My mother looked after a group children (and myself) around the neighborhood regularly. Including me it only 5 kids (I was related to one of them), and none of us where ever too much to handle for her. One of those kids that ill call BOB was really cheerful when he was around us. Sometimes he was little loud and rowdy, but he would quiet down just like rest us for her. He struggled with his homework time to time but my mother helped him through it.

Sometimes other mothers of the children would come see how they where doing, as well as mingle with the other mothers. Every now and then,Bob'b mother would come around too. As excited as bob was when he was around us, he was awfully quiet when she was around. She would openly insult around us and my mother, saying things like "I wish he was more your child" in his presence. He would openly cry or get upset if he couldn't figure something out. Because he knew what was going to happen if she came over there and found and answer wrong. My mother couldn't handle that and told her to leave. Even though he live down the street, I wouldn't see much of bob until about 9 years later.

Fast forward to then, dude is a thug, fights galore. He messes with anyone he thinks won't fight back and then some, always pushing boundaries. He gets sent home plenty with his dad or mom in tow. Beating his dumb ass off all the off school grounds. Finally he challenges the principle who's nearly twice his size in both weight and height. After he gets his ass beat and expelled for the final time I don't hear much from him.

That is, until two years later we find out he stabbed his dad for god knows why....
My Grandmother would later question his mother why acted that way in a Walmart she frequently visit.
"I guess we didn't beat him enough"......Lmao. When she told me that, it all clicked why he was such a piece of shit. He got beat plenty, by his parents, his fellow students, and his teachers (the last two were in self-defense). That wasn't what he needed obviously...but now he's where he belongs.

I hope if you ever see a kid being dragged up by his shirt to a grown ass man's level punched in the face while he screams, you call the police. But I get the feeling you'd probably just take notes.

This is just depressing for me, so im not responding to this anymore.
If your responsible for any children, please, PLEASE, discipline them, but don't beat them black and blue.

now goodbye

Fed-Kun's army
@PsychoJing wow... so cuz of 1 personal bad experience you condemm it all huh

but then again beating black and blue is OBVIOSLY wrong... and i never supportet this in ANY way ! i was talking about a slap to set boundarys nothing more

but reading your text i noticed you are from another part of the world where violence is way more common and we probably have slightly diffrent morale values anyway.,..

thats probably why the scene in this manga was shocking to me i only saw an absolut monster (hurling a bloody person behind him and threatening him to shame himself in public is unthinkable in my little world) so i didnt rrly saw 1 punch to the face by his father as a punishment for it as too much

Fed-Kun's army
What i expect: mofu-mofu dragon onee-san with her babies and slow romances. Maybe lil' bit of endearing romance seinen slice of life...

What i get: 200 old selfish teen dragon that forcing shot gun married like there is no tommorow (+ cringed cat fight between osanajimi vs waifu). Maybe Japanese people think it 's kawaii... But nah, imho it's not sensible, cringes, and not cute at all 🙄

Dex-chan lover
They are cute and all but are they supposed to be palm sized?

Aggregator gang
That summary throws me off. I want to read this, but at the same time I can't get out of my head that she probably got knocked up before meeting with our mc. 😀

i wish the group would stop since thier crap and refuse to translate kitsune but jump for this series...they should at least ask for help or forfeit as a group since they throw away good series for translating crap in favor

Double-page supporter
Harem Tag should be removed. Novel does not have tag, and the 2nd girl is pretty much relegated to a sideline. There is no harem here

Users who are viewing this thread