Kitaku Tochuu de Yome to Musume ga Dekita n dakedo, Dragon datta.

Dex-chan lover
What an absolute SHIT father...........Punched his son in the face, pulled him off the ground by his shirt to his FACE, then demands he explains everything while glaring at him like he's gonna kill him if he says something he doesn't like.

In the real world, that boy would just be too terrified to explain anything. He would just be begging his father not to hurt or kill him, and his childhood friend would be too terrified of his father to even THINK of defending him. Any REAL school official would call the police when they saw that, and he would never see his father again.

I wonder he'll punch his daughters in the face for "doing something bad"..........

what a monster...

What is that glasses girl doing there!? I know it can't be accepted when you love someone and suddenly seeing your love "accidentally marrying" another girl. But she has to face it seeing those babies means it is not a joke! So what effect comes out by saying your feeling in front of your love and his "wife"? Why not a long ago!? i may sound rude or weird but i can't accept the logic way of that glasses girl thinking

Group Leader
One of mangas where the chapter discussions get a little too but wild. Calm down, seriously. It's just fictional work.

Dex-chan lover
When women start bickering over a man... nothing else matter in the world to them.

Lol, personally I don't care if this becomes a harem or not, because I'm dropping it...
I came here for fluff and slice-of-life, but instead I'm getting this unnecessary cat-fight. Plus, I'm starting to hate the love interest's attitude.
Someone said she basically got him through child-support entrapment, and it's so sad how that's true.

Annoying development tbh, Ill follow it for a while but damn I just feel sorry for the dude.

Users who are viewing this thread