Kitaku Tochuu de Yome to Musume ga Dekita n dakedo, Dragon datta.

She roped him in from the get-go... I'm impressed at her speed, she's a keeper. Hopefully the kids are actually his

Fed-Kun's army
I'm about 50% certain that Kunpei is the result of a top-secret training program for super soldiers.

Or he's a ninja.

"Pretty sure his name is Kohei"

Nope, it's Kunpei, but it's an easy mistake to make. I've read the WN in Japanese up to around c.150 or so, and it's spelled out in kana enough for even me to figure it out. ?

Group Leader
shameless plug
qXxhbD3.png

Dex-chan lover
First glance of the genre not expect much but the setup unexpect ok. but again, it very easy to you grow the theory they are his blood. But it take forever to the explain in the chapter 2 and in the end it not even done yet ???

this is a serious case of "you're the father" scam, even the police can't do anything, and the police trust a rat. master splinter is that you?.

Dex-chan lover
I basically learned nothing outside of the rat's involvement. Can this intro stall any longer? I think I need more lightning fast exposition for 100 chapters all about not pertaining to the couple nor their children.

Carnage, i think that blood on the eggs are the reason he's the father.

As for the mutual naked thing... I'd say it's more like an aura sharing in the breastfeed

Contributor
as far as I read in every dragon novel, manga, games and western novel.
High rank Dragon = Usually Human shape shifted or Human-dragonoid shape has very high mana and other RPG stats
Low Rank to Mid Rank Dragon Hatch their eggs as usual like birds reproduction. except High rank Dragon.
High rank dragon use strong blood to fertilized dormant eggs. So not all human can hatch, dragon eggs except he has strong blood such as HEROES, SAGES, HALF-GODS(demigods)
Kazamachi Kunpei our Protagonist, I suspect he's not normal human

Dex-chan lover
@Zones
Nah. He just unwittingly fertilized two unfertilized dragon eggs CoC-style.

Momma dragon doesn't know what sex or fertilization are, and just lays eggs periodically, like a hen.

Users who are viewing this thread