Kitanai Kimi ga Ichiban Kawaii - Vol. 3 Ch. 15

Dex-chan lover
I love how Hina is the most warped of the two. The funniest thing is Ai is surely the one who warped Hina's mind this much.

I can't help but imagine Ai's mom hearing all this and going "wow they must be getting REAL busy up there" The lack of parents in this manga is astounding.
As a side note, how in the world did Hina get hit in the arm enough to warrant all those bandages, anyway?

😄😄 DR. PSIQUIATRAA ~
Creo que ya es tiempo
de ir con el psiquiatra.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=me8IzTCSgCE

I'm pretty sure if the author wanted to make a good ending for both of them...the possibility of me won't understand the ending has more spaces than me that actually understand the ending

Fed-Kun's army
Uuuhh... There's no way this is just a fetish anymore..
And one bitch trying to kill the other? These bitches need sum help

Thank you so much for the chapter <3<3<3

@X-117017 The good ending would be them not being together because if they were, they would just end up causing more harm to themselves.
Oh yes, and therapy

Aaaa another chap, thanks so so much @mycropen.

Omg I'm getting more and more interesting in this story, idk why, lol. The looking of Hina at the last panel makes me feel dark somehow and think "how the table would turn" lol, and this gets me somehow want to know more about the relationship of Hina and Ai. I somehow feel a little bit of pure love of Hina to Ai, hope that would make Ai be a better person. Anyway can't wait for the next chapter, interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread