Kitanai Kimi ga Ichiban Kawaii - Vol. 4 Ch. 17

Dex-chan lover
@Didido Airi was coerced into giving her consent which makes it invalid; therefore, Hina raped her. It is that simple.

Group Leader
It's really REALLY good. Hina turning Yandere was amazing twist, also her going dom and taking advantage on Airi is superb. I'm Grateful to You for translating this series @mycropen, You are the best!
Sex scene was terrific!

@Kamui
Yeah, I see that detail. But why do I still not recognize it, the r*ping? How dumb I am, ╥﹏╥. Since I see that Airi was kind of slowly accepting through the way she wrapped Hina and told Hina not to leave her while Hina having s*x with her after Hina manipulated her emotion.

Wait, I'm confused, that's rape?? Didn't she got consent tho also I think ai is just not happy because she's having anxiety

Dex-chan lover
Coerced consent is not a valid one. Hina manipulated Airi, psychologically, to get her consent. How that is not rape?

Welp. The great sen. Armstrong once said "expose someone to malice long enough, they learn to hate". Where do you think hina learn manipulate ai?
I think what ai did in the past that push hina yandere tendency event further than before.

VIP
why am I reading this

Ai actually looks dead inside, it's lowkey kinda disturbing how this is going lol

it's like watching a trainwreck, I can't look away

@kamui
I'm still confused since I'm kind of feeling this situation like the abusing. Just let me report the story a little and help me to understand more. I'm so sorry for my slowness T^T.
So according to this chap, Hina threats Airi of abandoning her, which makes Airi scared and be coerced to do what she don't really want to. Hina keeps threating Airi by manipulating her, shuts her down and Airi with the fear of being abandoned and alone, Airi like almost "cooperates" with Hina and Hina takes advantage of that weakest and most vulnerable of Airi, she could do what she wants to do with Airi. Therefore, all the process of these is the raping, isn't it?

Ps: I thought Hina was the one could help Airi come back to normal life and be a better person. Now that maybe I think about that again. And also, just another detail maybe the author don't notice it. It's that Hina's gauze pads appears in the chap 15 and then disappears in the chap 17 =)))

nice its getting better from chapter to chapter, dark and disturbing but none of that gross shit

Wait at the end when airi is hugging hina is she getting used to her or she still hates it? The ending panel is like oof howmany times has it happened that she just now on top of hina.

@MisfortunateRose01
Yeah, I notice that ending panel, too. I also wonder myself that she is really with Hina or she's getting used to it and the hate become "love" with Hina. Or maybe she still hates it but she's scared if she doesn't do everything Hina wants, Hina would abandoned her, so that she does it forcefully and be getting used to it. Stockholm maybe???

I wonder if anyone does go to Ai in the future and explain to her that no one cares about what Ai-chan has done anymore, would she lash out on them or lash out on Hina for lying to her?

This is honestly such a disturbing look into the world of genuinely two ill people and people just secluding them to do their own thing, and in a way I enjoy such a perverse thought

It really is just a manga with no uphill and I’m falling with it

Honestly at this point, after everything Ai put Hina through and vice-versa. I want them to have their own "happy" ending because let's face it after, all of this they deserve each other.

Now I am curious about what's the relationship between Hina and Yuu chan,it is always interesting when a third party comes out.

Users who are viewing this thread