Kitazawa-kun wa A Class - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
Better ignore the girls feelings but you do you. I bet girl will fell love with u like that.

Dex-chan lover
I swear I hate these lines so much BUT WHY DO THEY APPEAR IN HIGH SCHOOL SETTINGS? "YOU'LL GIVE UP FMC IF YOU LOSE" my brother in christ you're in high school not in some medieval ass era 😭😭 PLUS THATS NOT HOW IT WORKS

This manga had a bit of a good start but this jealous guy started doing weird shit, I understand what the author is trying to do here but I think there are better ways to do so

I apologize for the rant, these kinds of dialogues appear a lot lately and I dont know why

Dex-chan lover
Kitazawa really needs to look for confidence in himself. He's proud of what he's become, but he's so scared of regressing. He should be proud of discipline he's done. Be the chad other people think you are!

Ayame's words has caused Shiratori to become defensive of her. Even though there's no need to be defensive, his crush on her has now led him to challenge Kitazwa for the right to date her. I wonder how Kitazawa's gonna crush him? It is his worst sport, after all.

"If I lose I'll obey your every word" I know the main character is having a panic attack but like come on dude. like seriously what exactly does he win from this scenero? Does he have to fight every request to duel for his girlfriend? like its clearly of no value to him to take the duel other than to win over his fake gf who agreed to it for some reason.

Dex-chan lover
I saw the raw. there's a chapter with a "double" date. MC with the big boobs, and Ayame with the jealous guy. I think I'll drop this

Dex-chan lover
I saw the raw. there's a chapter with a "double" date. MC with the big boobs, and Ayame with the jealous guy. I think I'll drop this
It doesn't seem to be like that at all, Kitazawa and Ayame seem close even in the latest Italian released chapters.

Dex-chan lover
It doesn't seem to be like that at all, Kitazawa and Ayame seem close even in the latest Italian released chapters.
it was chapter 12. I can't check the chapters before that, so I don't know how close they are. But in ch 12, the pairing was as I mentioned. They were being flirty and holding hand. And that's a no for me

Users who are viewing this thread