Kitazawa-kun wa A Class - Vol. 3 Ch. 27 - Kitazawa-kun Is in Class A! (Part 2)

Dex-chan lover
I haven't seen the raws & only read the 1st chapter here on Mangadex so do you mind spoiling me what kind of trainwreck we are talking about. Is it dumb characters like Konbini Goutou kara Tasuketa Jimi Tenin ga, Onaji Kurasu no Ubu de Kawaii Gyaru datta or we talking Aitsu no Kanojo level of trash or is it worse than these two put together?
Is worse than those 2 by far is pretty much a rape manga, every female character exist to eventually get raped (unless said female is already a nympho), and every male character to get cucked, not even the supposed mc and fmc were safe from that

Dex-chan lover
610db46156143357b6c2297acf03b987.gif

Dex-chan lover
Got axed? or did the author ran out of ideas?

From what I remember reading spanish comments more than a year ago, the manga was finished due to differences between the author and the artist.

Honestly, it wouldn't be strange if the artist had simply refused to draw what the author wanted and decided to end the story considering that this manga was wholesome til the end and the things that have happened in Guilty Circle :worry:

Double-page supporter
ok just good ending and little bit romance in last page, still waiting totaly their total confession and all their friends know too but sadly author just rushing the story, in the end it feels just telling meaning of friends.
score 7

Dex-chan lover
From what I remember reading spanish comments more than a year ago, the manga was finished due to differences between the author and the artist.

Honestly, it wouldn't be strange if the artist had simply refused to draw what the author wanted and decided to end the story considering that this manga was wholesome til the end and the things that have happened in Guilty Circle :worry:
Author probably wanted the artist to do NTR crap, then the artist went "No fuck you, bye"

I wonder if Guilty Circle is what the author actually wanted to do here?

We may have dodged a bullet with this ending.

Dex-chan lover
Is worse than those 2 by far is pretty much a rape manga, every female character exist to eventually get raped (unless said female is already a nympho), and every male character to get cucked, not even the supposed mc and fmc were safe from that
the fuccing what???

bruh glad i dropped it at chapter 1. it already bizarre even since the beginning but seriously? it getting worse than what i expected

Thanks for the translation. I knew it got axed and read the raws, but seeing it in english after so long was a treat. Even though there could have been more, I still appreciate that we got a somewhat satisfying ending.

Dex-chan lover
I mean it is getting kinda generic. But that's okay, the art carries it. It really do be like that sometimes

Aggregator gang
Did this get canceled? Those last few chapters seemed super rushed.

Users who are viewing this thread