Kitazawa-kun wa A Class - Vol. 2 Ch. 14

tbf scanlating stuff is a fair bit of work and he got sniped by a mtl guy who I doubt will bother doing more chapters

the translations are also pretty good so a shame that we are gonna have to wait for a while for the rest of this axed manga
I get what you're saying but he just gave up translating because of a single random tl snipe. I know I shouldn't be mad because I'm reading this for free on a pirated site but I was enjoying the frequent updates and then they say I'm gonna quit.

Dex-chan lover
I get what you're saying but he just gave up translating because of a single random tl snipe. I know I shouldn't be mad because I'm reading this for free on a pirated site but I was enjoying the frequent updates and then they say I'm gonna quit.
the current speed is most likely because he is doing batches, most likely had the translation done for the chapter that got sniped and then had to quickly work on finishing these 2 so they wouldn't be sniped as well

in which case he had 80% of the work done on these 3 previous chapters when he got sniped and as such decided to simply wait to see if the guy is going to do more chapters so he doesn't waste his time
*he didn't say he was outright dropping it just waiting to see if the other guy will actually take care of it

Dex-chan lover
*he didn't say he was outright dropping it just waiting to see if the other guy will actually take care of it
Was wishwashy with how they dropped it. Said he might pick it back up again if nobody picks it up in 3 months.

While sniping is a lame thing to do, why should someone who has already been doing it stop? Would be one thing if what the sniper came out with was better, but it wasn't. Dropping something because someone came rushing in with a lower quality upload is more lame than the action of the sniper and rather childish, in my opinion. Just reeks of "Fine!! If I can't have it then you take it!!"

Dex-chan lover
I'm so glad I speak spanish:
7qdqvu.jpg

Double-page supporter
Predictable, FMC did nothing good the whole trilogy and the dude is thinking of her, like broooooooo 😭😭😭

Dex-chan lover
Been speeding through the past few chapters, understanding next to nothing and being mostly confused how we ended up here. Not sure if it's me being bored with the story, the story being actually boring, or the overall composition of typesetting and art making it cluttered to read.
Anyways, besides that, it's kinda hard to read this seriously for an immature reason. "Chupa" in my language refers to sucking dick, and "na" is a (grammatically informal) prefix that changes the tense based on context and pronunciation - i.e., "nachupa" could either mean "dick was sucked" or "dick is being sucked".

Dex-chan lover
wait so since someone tl'd one chapter he's giving up on the series? man that's ridiculous

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Been speeding through the past few chapters, understanding next to nothing and being mostly confused how we ended up here. Not sure if it's me being bored with the story, the story being actually boring, or the overall composition of typesetting and art making it cluttered to read.
Anyways, besides that, it's kinda hard to read this seriously for an immature reason. "Chupa" in my language refers to sucking dick, and "na" is a (grammatically informal) prefix that changes the tense based on context and pronunciation - i.e., "nachupa" could either mean "dick was sucked" or "dick is being sucked".
it only means to suck tho?? the dick part is all you bro

Dex-chan lover
Oh man, did we need Natsu joining Kitazawa's list of love interests? Well, she got a pretty cute moment with Kitazawa. I'd be jealous too Ayame!

I feel sorry for Ayame, it's hard for her to confess when so many shenangians keep happening to Kitazawa-kun. If only she was honest, that kiss could have turned into something more!

Seems Kitazawa's sister ships them though. Good for her!

I'm sad this is being dropped, I loved this series. I was really hoping it would be translated until the end, especially since there are only a few chapters left.

Users who are viewing this thread