Kitazawa-kun wa A Class - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Supporter
image.png

Take-and-Bake-Cinnamon-Rolls-and-glaze.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Kitazawa questioning if he should huddle up with Inokawa, not because he's got a gf, but becuase Inokawa has someone she likes :dogewow: this is harem logic?

Dex-chan lover
Her tits are spilling out of her bra. Girl gotta get a pair with bigger cup

Dex-chan lover
i get a lot of childish joy when i see something like on page 8, a bra with so much effort put into it that its basically in a different artstyle. just imagining the mangaka sweating over the page like "no this girls underwear has to look lush af man you dont get it", very funny to me

she fr gotta buy some bigger bras though

Dex-chan lover
This is so funny.. calling it here thie get an anime adaptation in the next couple of years (y)

Dex-chan lover
I like how it rained literally for like 10 seconds just to get them wet.

Dex-chan lover
If Yumeno Tanuki didn't hold back, I bet it'd be a doujin... So many of my favorite doujin artists are now mangaka... I'm so proud of them but at the same time sad because they stopped producing some quality hentai...

Dex-chan lover
... AND THEN Their friends all come in and see they're hugging each other! Hahahha I've never seen shit this funny... :haa:

Or rather if this level of comedy is gonna keep up I'd rather drop this :facepalm:

Dex-chan lover
I like how it rained literally for like 10 seconds just to get them wet.
In my town sometimes it happens that the rain is so shortly the ground doesn't even get wet...
Also I'm in the middle in europe, not somewhere south.

Dex-chan lover
Kitazawa and Inokawa had really different views on this scenario. Kitazawa was guilty he forced them into that scenario, while Inokawa was happy she got to try to seduce Kitazawa again. Thus, Kitazawa was more worried that his smell and reactions might drive her away. Inokawa on the other hand, wants them to be close. So she tries to make hmi drink from the same bottle, make him notice her body, and then confess!

Too bad for the both of them, they got caught by their friends. And now Higuhi and Ayame know that Inokawa is a rival! And both Egoshi and Shiratroi know that the girls like him too! Ayame's not happy about this at all. I guess she's still planning on a proper confession after it got botched last time by the gang interrupting them.

Users who are viewing this thread