Kitsune Spirit - Ch. 56

Supporter
obvious answer would be to get out of the marriage. Maybe he has a side hoe and just needs an excuse to break the engagement.

Dex-chan lover
She really likes to get involved.

@savagebj It's a fiance who doesn't want to marry her. Maybe it's an arranged marriage-to-be or there are other circumstances dictating it's hard for them to break up. The dude may have thought that if the woman is caught having sex with some stranger, it would be a solid reason to cancel the engagement.

jak

Contributor
Fiance clearly did it so he could break up with her guilt free.

Dex-chan lover
Everybody's doing ntr nowadays maybe author was -eh, why not?-

Dex-chan lover
I have an impression that police officers are not surprised. Like, it's not first or second time for them.

JJ is into cbt. Niiiice.

@liquidsword Japan has a weird screwed up thing of never bringing attention to yourself. If you ever watched Sword Art, a girl killed a bank robber cause the gun fell over to her and she shot to protect herself, but everyone treats her like she's some massive piece of shit. If there was any proof she was naked in another room with another man regardless of context, reputation is broken, innocence ruined, blah blah. Granted if he's found he's fucked but if this went as it did, he would have gotten away.

Dex-chan lover
I have two people I want to see get their bodies mutilated. One is that rapist and the second is the fiancee... just! Why? Why do something like that to a sweet girl like that? Forced marriage with only way out to ruin her?

Dex-chan lover
One would think there would be some law against people reading others minds as invasion of privacy or something but it seems magic is public knowledge but not accepted as real...

>Why turn this manga into something it shouldn't be about.

I mean, im pretty sure it's up to the author to decide what the manga is about.

Users who are viewing this thread