Kitsune Spirit - Ch. 79

Dex-chan lover
@Darklight99 a super OP wife.
But hey, Let risk my life to keep the harm of this Jamcha away to my Frieaza wife

The fluff was ok until this shit arc, like wtf is this crap you pulling now author-kun.

Thank-you for the chapters!

Waifu's gonna lick his wounds to heal them when she catches up to him, then beat him for putting himself in danger! It'll be a never-ending cycle of licking and beating...

This dude went from trying to commit suicide deep in the mountains to becoming a fucking war machine.

Kitsune fluff does that to a man.

Dex-chan lover
Suprisingly, I like this arc . Maybe it's because I was abstaining from action manga for quite a while, and a little bit of good one never hurts.
Thank you guys, you are awesome. And I like how you are in sync, both in work and...yeah

Double-page supporter
I'm still curious though, what ended up happening to that scumbag of a dude? He's still alive and free after all...

Double-page supporter
This arc reads like a kid having a fantasy of beating up a bear with nothing but his hands, then having Mike Tyson crown him the best fighter ever and then everyone clapped. IE bullshit. Why do so many series try to completely try to change their genres randomly, it never works.

Dex-chan lover
Are we almost out? Nice to see our man the old man kicking the ass out of the owl-ass, but I'm starting to forget what this manga was about x_x

Do feathers technically count as fluff? I'm just going to delude myself into thinking this is just an extreme fluffing session.

Users who are viewing this thread