Kitsune Spirit - Ch. 79

Dex-chan lover
His wife will definitely be happy to lick him all over with her healing saliva...

really hope this fight is over soon. thanks for the mass release. wouldn't be able to bear reading these chapters one by one

Double-page supporter
despite enjoying the fluff more this manga has some really cool fight scenes

Dex-chan lover
So husbando, a totally normal human - is beating up an extremely superior, both biologically and mentally, demon simply because he was able to train for a few months? Yeah, ok, my suspension of disbelief is hanging by a thread. I still remember that this fight is predicated on the husband sticking his nose where it doesn't belong and letting an accomplice to attempted rape and attempted murder get away.

But the bigger question is, how are demons supposedly so feared if this guy is able to do this? Dude is in the boonies doing push ups and squats and can take on this monster owl- A ninja owl at that. A creature that has no doubt studied and trained against potential enemies and tactics (much like the ones it's facing) much stronger, faster and smarter than sir husbando and he's still getting his butt kicked by regular joe schmoe? Even worse if you tell me he was in the military or something, because then you're losing to people you're supposed to expect to fight.

Yes the fights look cool but a fight to me is meaningless if the story behind it doesn't make sense. This really reads like "he's the protagonist and a husband so he has to win" kind of fantasy.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, even if this action arc isn't what I expected from this series, the action itself is very good. It's got movement, energy, and is interesting. If the author/artist goes and does an action series after this I would read it.

Supporter
I kind of feel like fox waifu will go in a rampage after this and make all the owls youkai go extinct.

Dex-chan lover
Dunno what y'all are on about - this is actually pretty cool, despite not being the fox waifu fluff I signed up for

Dex-chan lover
poor owl guy .. as soon as waifu notices.
even death cant protect him

Supporter
@404chaos
giphy.gif

I think the plot makes some sense due to the owl looking down on the human and carelessly attacking him, but actaully started recking the husband once he was doing more range attacks. His pride though once he thought about how weird his caution was brought him back to square one.

Fed-Kun's army
i have no idea why but the credits pages are very compelling to read

Users who are viewing this thread