Kitsune Spirit

Overly harsh (useless, but totally official) critic here, skip chapters 38-49 if you’re here for the fluffies and don’t care about a long drawn out Tanuki battle. Skip chapters 34-37 too if you don’t care about useless setup. 32 and 33 I still recommend but that’s the limit. (Also autocorrect’s got my back this time, trying to change it to fluffiest. Lol, it gets me.)

The best about this manga is, without a doubt, the credits comments. I'm totally hooked on this guys life 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Dex-chan lover
The guy can take her money for the relationship breaking off if she gets raped by calling it "cheating" but she can't do the same after investigating and finding out he actually have a secret lover?
The plot for the revenge chapter is a bit too much forced, I will love seeing this piece of shit pay, but still it should not have happened based on the info gained in the same chapter.

Contributor
When G-P says to buckle up for this arc, he's not kidding.
I went ahead and spoiled myself
and holy fucking bejeezus, that was the most intense disappointment ever.

Dex-chan lover
I wanted a manga about the married life of an ojisan and a youkai fox, but I guess the author had other ideas. After swinging from the battle arc right into this long daterape arc, I don't have much will to keep reading in hopes of it going back to the good stuff. Dropped.

G-P, my man, you have to control that drinking habit or it's gonna kill you. That being said, if you ever come to Spain, I'll invite you to some fine liquor, my friend. Hope you keep doing this awesome job!

I didn't knew there were translator notes after each chapter... I really are a baka >_< sorry

Dex-chan lover
I like it when an author branching up his/her story, it can make the story more vibrant, except if it stray too far from the original tale.

All of those who are dropping this manga due to the young woman taking action when her fiance is trying to get her money by having her drugged and raped should move on to other manga and join the Brett Kavanaugh fan club. I will continue to enjoy the heck out of this story and get my fix of poetic justice. The fox lady is my newest favourite character.

Users who are viewing this thread