Kitsune Spirit

this husband is doing what a man should. utterly DESTROY any and all threats to his family, no mercy, no mabi-pamby. just destroy'

ok he got himself into a mess but ....
- as see in ch 60, he tried to talk to the owl because it could lead to his fluffy wife being persecuted
- in ch 61 the husband tries to talk it out with the owl, but owl attackeded
- in ch 62 the owl threatens say going to kill husband's foxy wife, ----this is what released the husband's killmode

Dex-chan lover
This would be so much better if the author could be exorcised of that bizarre spirit that compels them to go off on underwhelming, drawn-out battle-arc tangents. The fluff is good, the actions just reads like a bunch of "cool" ideas the author was in a rush to regurgitate onto the story.

Double-page supporter
The end of the fight felt... anti-climatic but ah well, I'm still enjoying it

Personally I kind of like these action arcs. It's not the first reason I'm here but it doesn't push me away.

I didn't expect these actions arcs, they're pretty good but I still prefer the couple stuff they do :)

Dex-chan lover
Love the art, love the story, hate the very fucking short chapter. 9/10 would recommend to people just getting into Manga. Wholesome romance is just the icing on the cake

Dex-chan lover
I missed so much of this. Tricking a flying opponent with a pitfall is now a whole new level of badass for me.

Holy shit, the secret to enjoying the fights was just to wait until the arc was over and read everything at once. Hell I bet I'd even enjoy the Tanuki fight more if I had done it like this. I thought I hated the switch from Romance to Action genre, but all I needed to do was read it differently.

That said, the Husband's Arc was fucking bad ass.

Good shit, 10/10, would serialize again

If I had the ability to serialize it in the first place that is

Users who are viewing this thread