Kiyo in Kyoto: From the Maiko House - Vol. 12 Ch. 129 - What Happened to Kenta

After this episode, I kinda wonder how Kiyo actually express her emotion.
I mean, she's way too calm. 😅

Fed-Kun's army
Considering she lived with her granny and doesn't seem to have any other relation, Kiyo probably adopted her outlook on life from a more mature environment, keep chin up and keep going kind of stuff.

Given that her Granny didn't even find that important enough to call and tell them about, probably. His injury will prevent him from playing baseball but it's not the end of his life. Kiyo and Granny know that Kenta will be able to move on in his own way.

As expected from Kiyo, she showing how strong she is. Even she failed to become maiko, she can solve it on her own way

Thx for the chapter❤

Dex-chan lover
Damn, I love that chapter title, lol. And she is so worried about him, as if he were not her love interest, but literally her son.

@Midoriha Maybe she already had some kind of war and it broke her lol. Well, there, for example, Syria or Afghanistan.

Group Leader
It's actually reassuring to have someone like her near you, someone not easily disturbed like that, that you know you can count on because she will stay strong and be with you whatever you become

... is what I wanna say, but I hope next chapter will be more of Kiyo... It's always Suu-chan, I actually always hope Kiyo's minds will be explored more... Or she simply thought of nothing maybe 😂

Suzume knows how much baseball meant to Kenta and how much effort he poured into it. If someone you love is hurting you feel it too. Especially when she can't do anything for him at all.

Aggregator gang
Dang, wasn’t expecting it to be this serious.

Thank you for the chapter as always 💕 great work scanlating

Dex-chan lover
It seems to be the manga rule, no one ever makes it to Koshin. No one ever plays there, its a myth

Dex-chan lover
It is a shame that happened, but i have to say... i dont respect that self-destructive action of his, i understand loving the game and pouring himself on it, but he is too young to be already overworking himself to that level and not taking early precautions. If what Suu-chan said really is the truth this injury may hinder his whole career.

I can blame the couch too, taking responsibility for his teen players healthy isnt even a topic for consideration, it is his duty to see that these kids dont injury themselves even if they themselves dont see those injuries happening, more so when they are playing at already such high-level competition.

What a lovely manga. Also, much better than a Kenta-got-hit-by-a-bus melodrama.

Users who are viewing this thread