Kiyo in Kyoto: From the Maiko House - Vol. 18 Ch. 186 - Heart-Shaped

Is Kenta really the type to notice the heart tho? I guess it does depend more on her mindset

Dex-chan lover
24k bruhmentium. But Suu-chan wouldn't be Suu-chan if she weren't so maiden-like, so this is perfectly fine lol

Double-page supporter
Bruh it’s just a shape, I’m pretty sure he’ll appreciate the gift, it’s FREE FOOD.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, if only one chocolate out of the whole bunch is heart-shaped, you'd just think that it's part of the variety, not that there's any deep meaning behind it.

Dex-chan lover
Just because one chocolate... on an entire set, come on Suu-chan.

I'm about ten seconds away from slamming my head into my desk. STOP OVERTHINKING AND THE BOY CHOCOLATES YOU ENORMOUS DORK

I've been reading this manga from the first chapter and now I can say that I totally tired from this silly love story thing. It's better if they give us story about the mother, the uncle (that one with glasses), or maybe from other maikos. The feel from this manga become totally different and I can't read this while relaxing anymore...

@herobanana I feel the same. The love triangle is cute but it's legit going nowhere and repeated the hiding your feelings trope too much. It's cute and all but yeah, I rather know more about the other characters. The other characters (maikos) have their own unique faces and seems to have their own characteristics so it would be nice if we see more of it with their side story

Good lord... can the other girls stop creeping up and passive aggressively asking for food and things? The same thing happened when Kiyo made Suu's birthday cake, and when they demanded Kiyo and Suu to buy them things on their rare day off, and countless other times. It's annoying.

Dex-chan lover
Just switch the heartshaped one to Kiyo gift (she can actually tell the clerk to do that btw but dont forget which box has 2 heartshaped choco). Then again I dont think Kenta will notice.

@toothbrush thats how life in boarding place is, your food is others too. Thats why the only way to get the peace is when you eating outside.

Users who are viewing this thread