Kiyo in Kyoto: From the Maiko House - Vol. 21 Ch. 219 - A Somewhat Strange Manor

Dex-chan lover
this was wonderful thank you so much for all the chapters

Dex-chan lover
I've thought about this before, but this chapter got me thinking about it again, we don't really know anything about the other girls living in our manor. We know our main 5 (kiyo, momohana, glasses, komaemi & mother) but there are so many people living in the house and I don't even know their names, let alone can tell them apart.
I'm kinda a sucker for stories which have a big cast that are in close proximity to each other (classroom, work, living, etc.) & I like to get to know them individually. So I guess it's a bit... disappointing? That we don't ever get to learn about the others unless they're sharing stuff in a group (but again, i can't tell them apart so any fact I would know I wouldn't know who it belongs to)

Dex-chan lover
Yay, more Kiyo-chan ! Just as I finished the netflix show (its really good)
Thanks for the translation !

Dex-chan lover
This is happiness uploaded straight to your monitor.

So. Think Sumire's starting to come to terms with Kenta only having eyes for Kiyo? And will Kiyo ever notice?

Dex-chan lover
Wah, wah, thank you all for your hard work!! What a sweet chapter this is- it's fun to see this manor from the outside a little. And I hope those two do get to know their caterer a little more; it's good to know the folks who support you, you know?

Dex-chan lover
Kiyo wholesomeness! It's been too long. Thanks for picking up the series. I hope it continues!

Dex-chan lover
image.png

Dex-chan lover
I've really been missing this. Looks like Sol Cafè scans have pretty much closed down, so thanks for picking it up. (y)I wish someone would pick up the hilarious Tori Kissa as well, there's not that many chapters left and Sol Cafè haven't done anything with it for years :cry:

Dex-chan lover
Thank u always for ur great work...
^^...

Yep, as always mother lose again this year, but that's become Kiyo treasure trove...
(OωO )...

Users who are viewing this thread