Kiyo in Kyoto: From the Maiko House - Vol. 24 Ch. 255 - Disorder

Dex-chan lover
Watching your loved ones go through life stages is such a hard inevitability. Hold on to your grandparents, parents, and all the rest if you have them. Same too if you have kids, and grandkids if you're so lucky.

Dex-chan lover
Momoko's mom chose to close the manor instead of making her daughter sacrifice her much-loved carrier.

And I think we already have most of the picture of why Momoko hasn't been going to the manor, maybe she feels a little guilty that her best friend was "forced" to take over the manor in her place.

But I do have a feeling I may be overthinking this, and the reason is just... I don't know, she focused on her own life, Momoko is a very high-level geisha, she is busy and I think she just focused too much on it and kinda "forgot" to go back to the manor.

I know this one seems kinda ridiculous, but... it happens, sometimes life just keeps people apart, no matter how close they are/were, and there is no deeper meaning in it.

Group Leader
It's really fun to see Chikako and Sachiko talk as well, since we hardly really knew Sachiko after little Kiyo-chan took over. Thank you for the chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread