Kiyo in Kyoto: From the Maiko House - Vol. 24 Ch. 256 - Dreams

Dex-chan lover
Thank u always for ur great work...
^^...

Ah, right, they chase their own dream, not so heavy thing but still can be a turning point...
.>.<...

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the chapter!

"Ah, it really... is love..."

I know she's talking about loving Momoko's dance, but must you phrase it that way??? My yuri goggles keep activating!!!

also this part here seems like the start of a misunderstanding. Momoko wants Chikako to always dance by her side, but Chikako is content with watching Momoko dance so she doesn't mind taking over the Maiko house. (Just a guess but could this be the reason why Momoko don't visit the house anymore?)

Dex-chan lover
OH YEAH... they are just "friends"... I know it is kinda rude to just say it is yuri, but... COME... OOOOOOOON... look at her.

By the way, I miss Kiyo and Co, I want to see the smol bean being cute and Momohana trying to justify her bisexual polyamorous ass to herself again.

Dex-chan lover
I LOVE YURIING

It seems Chikako is content with Momoko being free to do her own thing but Mokoko wants Chikako all to herself. Dancing is her passion of course, but why dance without the love of her life?

Dex-chan lover
Next chapter Momoko wil get isekai'd.
Or receive an arrow to the knee, whichever.

Aggregator gang
Yes, finally! Some actually confirmed gays! The 250 chapters of subtext were killing me!

Users who are viewing this thread