Kiyo in Kyoto: From the Maiko House - Vol. 25 Ch. 271 - A Big First

Dex-chan lover
Holy crap that entire chapter is the best! Go Kenta go!

finally-yes.gif

Dex-chan lover
Oh this was so cute. Have we ever seen him so nervous...? We never followed with him before games but. I can't help but think this might have been even more nerve wracking then that. After all, it's for the people closest to him in the world.

(AND one of them's a chef, and the other one eats fancy cooking all the time, and even with all the love in her heart I think Sumire would be honest with him if it was bad.)

Dex-chan lover
The only thing better than having people like your food... is having the people you love like your food.

Kenta has become a stud, the boy is growing into a beautiful man.

Dex-chan lover
So like if they all get together here's how I think it will happen. Kenta will eventually confess to Kiyo after she makes it official with Suu-chan. Which will prompt Suu-chan to confess to Kenta. After like 2 weeks of thinking they all come to the conclusion that they want to be happy together. And so Kiyo and Kenta get married and exchange house keys with Suu-chan, who has become a Geiko at this point.

Also: I get it Kenta it's really nerve-wracking to cook for people you love and whose opinions you value.

Fed-Kun's army
Man, i love this. No excess inner monologue, just using the panels to tell the story. Short and sweet.

Users who are viewing this thread