Kiyo in Kyoto: From the Maiko House - Vol. 9 Ch. 94 - Package From Aomori

Dex-chan lover
@Equilibrium

It wasn't the pan; the ink used for rural Japanese newspapers is made from neutron stars. Such irresponsible journalism is why Japan suffers so terribly from earthquakes.

Dex-chan lover
Seeing the sudden inclusion of a love triangle made me wrinkle my nose. It's all about Suu-chan×Kiyo-chan×all Kiyo's cooking implements :(

Thank you, Sol Cafe, for bringing this back!!

Dex-chan lover
I guess I'm not the only one who thinks that probably this sudden interest of suu in kenta doesn't make any sense and that's probably something that was asked to be included (perhaps the editor thought a love triangle was needed?)

Dex-chan lover
@Kaarme Huh? That is how it works in most countries. My parents always sign my package for me and I live in the US. It is the same in my home country too. There is a country doesn't allow that?

@riderchop Good. Hope it will drive away all those Yuri fanboys.

Dex-chan lover
As happy as I am to see a new chapter, why this of all series to suddenly have a Knee Jerk Straight Romance dropped in...? and after literally 90 chapters of flashbacks and seeing these three interact...? This definitely stinks of editorial mandate.

Buuuut whatever, I have faith in this manga staying on course. You can't force a love triangle when the affection goes in a circle, after all! Right? (nervous laugh)

Personally if somehow their future wound up being the three of them all sticking together... I have to admit that would probably be the happiest ending.

Dex-chan lover
@miyako19 Actually, I have no idea. I just believe it wouldn't work here, but since I live alone, I wouldn't know from practice and thus my belief isn't really worth much. Nevertheless, I do think it's pretty funny, even if it could happen over here as well. Because technically a package belongs only to the person who has been marked as the receiver. When you fetch a package from the post office, you need to show some id.

I wouldn't use the USA as an example since they are world-famous for packages being left sitting on the doorstep if nobody answers the door. And then some random passer-by snatches the package, not knowing there's a camera recording the front of the house and an owner uploading the video onto Youtube.

Dex-chan lover
Pffft we all know it's Kenta x Kiyo.

As for signing for other people's packages, here in the UK and Ireland a family member or a neighbour can sign for your stuff but it's recorded who did the signing and a note is left in the intended recipients letter box in the case of a neighbour signing for it to say exactly who and what house did the signing.

Dex-chan lover
Is that a cast iron frying pan? If so, then coincidentally, I just got a 10.25 inch Lodge skillet myself recently. Takes some work to season it and keep it clean, but so far, it's proving useful.

This development is totally weird.
Wasn't it Suu-chan who admitted it herself that Kenta likes Kiyo-chan in the birthday chapter? Why sudden hots for him now?
Poor Kenta, he's definitely not on Kiyo-chan's list of love interests 🙄 if only he could give her a bread cooking machine 😆

Users who are viewing this thread