Kiyoubinbou, Jou wo Tateru - Kaitaku Gakuen no Rettousei na no ni, Joukyuu-shoku no Skill to Mahou ga Subete Tsukaemasu @COMIC - Ch. 21

Dex-chan lover
Please also tell me I won't suffer because I currently am from the lack of context/missing chapter and the increasing absurdity of this manga :notlikethis:

Dex-chan lover
So what convenient profession can we look forward to in the next chapter? Maybe slave-trader or rebellion leader. Since they will probably distribute based on rank, MC will get none and everyone will be capable of making him their slave. But, the saintess should be top ranked with the way the principal and vp keep trying to kiss up so she could make everyone else obey her so she can save him.

At this point, I think I am hate reading this in hopes of seeing the dildo of consequences come without lube for the principal, vp, and sage when the sponsors reveal they have seen everything including withholding the rewards MC should have received in the first couple chapters.
Yet another manga introducing slavery in a way that barely makes sense and totally ignores the abhorrent implications.
Seriously, what is wrong with those authors?

In this case though, there could be one use for these tickets: starting a bonfire to cook the sweet potatoes.
Any other use would be just poor judgement on the part of the students, while their very existence already shows the abhorrent morality of the teachers.
they are introducing slavery bruh human in this manga seems devolution instead lol
It looks to me like it's intended (by the teachers) to be a form of deferred barter: you present tickets in exchange for goods and services, then the ticket can be used to compel you to provide goods and services of "equal" value. Knowing the teachers though, it probably wasn't thought through and is going to backfire horribly.

Dex-chan lover
It looks to me like it's intended (by the teachers) to be a form of deferred barter: you present tickets in exchange for goods and services, then the ticket can be used to compel you to provide goods and services of "equal" value. Knowing the teachers though, it probably wasn't thought through and is going to backfire horribly.

Basically, on both counts. The plan is clearly to have Leopin rack up slave tickets in shameful ways, but... Well, this is the time to say news that will disappoint some enough to drop it (buh bye, folks, hope you find a work you enjoy!) , and please others.

No, there is literally nothing, as far as I am aware, other than the principal, vice principal, Vice, and jackass students repeatedly getting owned, with things escalating, because they literally cannot accept that he is, in fact, their star student. Oh, and growing harem shenanigans with Leo being completely oblivious, as if that wasn't obvious either.

These will not be the only principal or vice principal. After all, there's only so far you can get owned without being called out for incompetence and fired for shaming the nobles by proxy and risking too many students' lives.

I genuinely hope the manga gets that far, because the next principal quite literally explodes with money every time he gets owned, due to his job class of Gambler.

Yes, they skipped ch. 21.1 (this chapter is labelled as ch. 21 on their website).
Why? Idk. Ask them on their Discord.
Hi, I just went to the raw site and saw that they have 2 chapters of Ch.21 now. One should be the 21.1 and another 21.2.
Hope you can translate them soon. Thank you ^^

Dex-chan lover
NGL, these two are complete and utter fucking morons. Not even nepotism can explain how these incompetents were allowed into the positions they now hold... yes yes, manga logic and all that noise, but seriously, what noble would be so dimwitted to send their child to a school with such irresponsible dipshits. And even after their incompetence nearly killed half the class, all they recieved is a scolding? What utter insanity.

Dex-chan lover
Oh, I see. They want the students to use the tickets on MC. That 1st part really adds a lot of context.

Aggregator gang
NGL, these two are complete and utter fucking morons. Not even nepotism can explain how these incompetents were allowed into the positions they now hold... yes yes, manga logic and all that noise, but seriously, what noble would be so dimwitted to send their child to a school with such irresponsible dipshits. And even after their incompetence nearly killed half the class, all they recieved is a scolding? What utter insanity.
probably from high status and it being a easy job

Dex-chan lover
I don't know I have seen nepotism and this is not the worst I have seen. They don't seem as full of themselves compared to what I am used to though.

Dex-chan lover
MC should sign his name on literally everything they make him build/make

Dex-chan lover
ON GAWD DAWG THERES NO WAY THAT THESE MF GOT JOBS TO RAISE LITERALLY PEOPLE WHO ARE SUPPOSED TO RULE KINGDOMS AND SHIT BUT THEY CAN‘T RAISES CHILDREN HUH BRO THIS HOW WE GET DUMBASS RULERS IN MANGA THEY PROBABLY LEARNED ALL THAT SHIT FROM HERE

Dex-chan lover
Is the "you won't suffer" some kind of japanese superstition thing (like similar to saying "bless you")? Reads kind of odd, otherwise, but even then it seems odd that their repentance requires him to say it, unless it's some way of saying "apology accepted".

Dex-chan lover
"The gap between that trash and the other students just keeps increasing!!"
orrr you could just change that mindset to something like
"The gap between that amazing guy and the other students keep increasing" and be proud?
Nothing wrong with admitting mistakes bro.... It would save you so many headaches ahead of you....

arrogant people always remain arrogant

Users who are viewing this thread