Kiyoubinbou, Jou wo Tateru - Kaitaku Gakuen no Rettousei na no ni, Joukyuu-shoku no Skill to Mahou ga Subete Tsukaemasu @COMIC - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
They want to kill him and he just lets them go...? I have a bad feeling this is going to be a beta MC.... :x one that hates killing and all that wussy stuff...

Double-page supporter
Another "they thought I had a trash skill and discarded me but it turns out I have a cheat-like skill" story. Is there an specific japanese terminology for these?
Honestly, the only good thing about these is seeing the asshole characters getting what they deserve.

Dex-chan lover
Yet another misconception around the phrase:
Jack of all trades, Master of none; but forever better than a Master of one.
Like, you have a PhD in every subject, but because none of them have postdoctoral work, they think you're dumb... and they all have an Associate Degree.
You're not an A♠️, but you are a J♦️J♣️J♥️J♠️J🎯J🪄J🔮J🏅J🎁J⚽️J🥇J⚾️J🏓J🥅J🏈J🏒J🥋J🏑J🎃J🎈
and they actually think it's BAD

Dex-chan lover
For having "god's wisom" as his skill, he didn't even think twice (or even once) about burning the bridges with "a great teambuilding character" that "has a new and completely strange skill and statline".

Contributor
Man, there is so many inconsistencies in this translation. Like calling the stat Dexterity then randomly calling it handiness twice on a page that you call it dexterity, calling the MC a horse bone???? Also other weird bad grammar.

Dex-chan lover

Man, there is so many inconsistencies in this translation. Like calling the stat Dexterity then randomly calling it handiness twice on a page that you call it dexterity, calling the MC a horse bone???? Also other weird bad grammar.
IKR it makes it impossible to understand and care enough to continue reading

Double-page supporter
I always felt that it was weird how in all these kinds of stories of how they were friends and then the moment they learn how the MC is weak they turn on him and treat him worst than dirt... like I could understand it in a life or death situation like summoning and being directly sent to war(and even then being antagonistic is useless) but here they barely are starting school ffs.

Dex-chan lover
This feels like it could've been written by an AI after you fed it a few dozen fantasy harem mangas.

Dex-chan lover
IKR it makes it impossible to understand and care enough to continue reading
I've found that Animated Glitch can be kind of inconsistent with their quality. Not sure if it's a matter of different translators/proofreaders in the group doing different mangas, or if it's different scanlations occurring at different points in the group's lifetime (I've not really kept track of when each translation they've done gets posted) and thus having different resources/skills available, but sometimes they do really slipshod work like this, and other times it's halfway decent.

Dex-chan lover
Fuck this, the damn cloth and everything are so modern yet they use bow and sword as primitive as it get. Pick a theme damn it, if you want medieval fantasy stick with it

Also ass story, this ain't a school might as well call it camp

Dex-chan lover
I will give this manga full points on mc's attitude. Everything else is still generic and typical.

Users who are viewing this thread