Kizetsu Yuusha to Ansatsu Hime - Vol. 1 Ch. 6 - Date and Data

Supporter
Joined
Feb 1, 2023
Messages
1,601
So, does it mean Goa gave up on killing him entirely? Because yk, all her skills/quirks don't work and he also solved the only thing she wanted which was proper love so would be really weird if she got into killing him again (even more weird to allow the others to do but this would ruin the concept so i don't wana argue with )
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jun 14, 2025
Messages
163
my man is valuing a her life above his own even though they just met like yesterday. I wonder if we’ll get to see why he has such low self esteem
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jul 5, 2025
Messages
868
I like that his confident mental self imagine lacks the facial scar.
I wonder where it came from, dude seems nigh invulnerable.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top