Kizoku Tensei ~Megumareta Umare kara Saikyou no Chikara wo Eru~

seems like this manga has potential, it could either go straight down the drain and become part of the mass of fantasy mangas that just drop the plot a few chapters in. Or this manga could have a decent plot and be an interesting side read.

The pacing is good, the story is good, but the execution is lacking.

There is seemingly no connection to his actions, he is simply a bystander reacting to things as they happen and the manga let's the story progress that way.

But I digress, it's still too early to judge it entirely. For now it's not a bad read, but it could have been better.

Really hope they don't fuck up the story with this one, really excited to read more chapters. Don't know why this is at 7.5 when it should be 8 and above.

This is hella fucking rushed, no back ground on his previous life, they just time skip to him 6 years old. Evens his personality isn't explained properly and you don't know what his actual goal or anything is. Art is decent and i like how hes capable. 7/10

Group Leader
potential to be trash.
it's bad honestly, but i mean authors can still do 180s and make it better-
just like lookism or smth ig

remember when main characters actually had to work for their goals? yeah me neither.
you can take your “”””mc actually has challenges that aren’t related to them being dumb as shit”””” reasoning and leave my house.

Users who are viewing this thread