Kneel Before Me - Ch. 11

Interesting choice by the artist...The actions that happened after that dickhead shoved Kyrie felt really disjointed and didn't really read very smoothly. It almost felt like there were missing panels. I'm not sure if they're intending to rush through these early chapters bc of the content in the later ones or not but it felt oddly dissatisfying.

I still think ML is from the royal families this is just the way he behave but even things he knows

This story is honestly so confusing, I don’t know what is happening. Thanks for translating though!!

Me reading this chapter:
Hmm yes sure
Yeah
Right mhm yeah
I have no clue what they’re talking about

@ yudh08 Yes the empress say it when the snow falls (chap. 6) Who else beside her can make the snow fall across the entire country. And the fact he knows a lot of things about royals noble even his way to dealing.
I think this maybe this is a power only royals family got..

No sist, he actually is a magician, a knight, a demon, an angel, a freaking hot man, etc etc.

Oh no, what a tragic coincidence, one of the three is actually about to have an accident.

I really, REALLY hope that this does not end with "hold it, we can settle this peacefully" ...

I’m not sure if it was the writing, the panelling or what, but this chapter was unusually difficult to follow. I’m not sure I understood it as intended...

I literally forgot he's not human, i kept wondering why his speech bubble looked like he's talking by phone or something

Girl this dude stopped a snow storm and you are worried about him? 🤣🙄🤣

I’m thinking of dropping if i can’t follow the story properly. It’s really confusing. I suggest better PR or editor job and ktl review as well.

Users who are viewing this thread