Knight Run - Vol. 3 Ch. 191 - Hero - Part 22 | Children's Hero

damn no chapter without a tear but huge thanks for the release!

Group Leader
Thanks for the chapter!

RIP Lianna... sadly, but it's KR. So, Anne has a nickname "friend-killer"...

Gawain is a captain. So it's all captain's fault now))) Interesting where is Northon?..

Annie retired? I thought that she would be with us more... Jill was in the likewise situation having a poisoned body but became a knight. Surely, loss of fire power was a huge loss, but... man there was Jill (80% prostetic body) and noname knight in Baltia beated by Anne with full prostetic body... sadly, i like its character. And her father retired with her to look for Annie. Its warm and nice. Have a nice rest for now, knights. You can never retire and you know that.

Anne is fully broken for now. Spine, arm, leg, eye, enternal organs. She was not in perfect condition before and now... sure she is quite scared commanding officer, but its will be hard. Unless she could regenerate if she awakes her Ags' blood or something. Like Sion became more heathy when her blood awaked.

Anne is definitely the best representation of Hero I've ever seen in fiction by far.
Thanks for translating this amazing ark.

Oh boy, I love this series. Binged the entire episode and was emotionally destroyed multiple times, as is expected.
Thank you so much for translating this. Really. I can't say that enough. Godspeed for the next one.

Dex-chan lover
Welp... The arc is finished already??

Time to make a wish to the genie of the lamp to continue to the next arc...

Thank you for your continued translations. This remains one of my favorite series ever, and I'm glad to finally have more of it after the last few years have been...a bit rough.

What with LINE Webtoon taking up translation only to axe it when not even halfway finished with the series at the time of cancellation. I had resorted to translating it myself, but as somebody who does not know Korean my translations basically boiled down to google translate - exceptionally slow and vague work. I got no more than a few chapters in before I had to give up.

Nice translations! We are in for a long ride guys as the manwha is now nearly 500 chapter long. I will spoil the summery of the next arcs
WARNING: THIS IS ME WHO JUST READ THE PICTURES AS I DON'T KNOW KOREAN, MY UNDERSTANDING CAN BE WRONG. TAKE IT WITH A GRAIN OF SALT. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.
Next Arc: Knights Civil War: Zails vs Leonhards
Anne's roaring rampage of revenge against Ruin Corp(She ruined their HQ, lol)
Intermisson Arc(Character developments, Background stories, and Romance)
Door Arc(AKA Dry's Bizarre Space Adventure to seek the Innovation Empire's Doomsday/Hiden Place)
New Faction: United Nations(Imagine the UED in Starcraft but with Hyper-Ancient-Advanced Technologies, they decided to obscure Dry's path because of a grudge with the IE)
New Ship Sailed: Leon X Ice Wicth
Old Ship Sailed: Dry X Anne
Revealation: Dry's mother is related to Fion-chan
Revealation: Dry has a super hot(both figuratively and literally) MILF stepmom(er, who is Leondad's main wife) who loves him and birth mother very much

Group Leader
Kim Sung-min (author):
A story of children and adults.
This is the end of the Hero Arc. Thank you.
3-4 episodes for the epilogue and then the next episode's prologue.

Users who are viewing this thread