Knight Run - Vol. 4 Ch. 197 - Knight Fall - Part 1 | The Ones Outside

Group Leader
We're still doing chapters 193-196, this one just finished first for uh, logistical reasons.

Group Leader
Kim Sung-min (author):
A new story begins. This episode will start with hope............ or at least I hope so.

(T/N: No pun with 'hope' intended. Just an unfortunate translation.)

Dex-chan lover
@Aigoose As always thanks a lot for your work doing this, and give me a hint, is this Zail girl strong? Because as much as i like Dry i feel that an adversary is needed to push him to his limits, but that guy is one of the few people that i think is close to the illusory border of the Pray-level... so, will this girl be up to the challenge? ( and well i know the Zails are naturally absurdly strong but i wanted some contest )

Double-page supporter
@Aigoose
thank for you dedication , time line make my brain hurt. i wish some 1 update the wiki

Group Leader
@dreminh
If you have a question, I'm sure someone, like our resident expert @Regisentio will know the answer immediately lol.

@alacaelum
It'll basically be Leah's faction vs Dry's faction this arc. So seeing as how they're both leaders, I'm sure the author will hype up the rivalry.

Group Leader
@Aigoose
You are flattering me) I have not so free access to korean wiki as you due to unperfect korean and fear to catch a spoiler. So i base foremost on translated chapters.

@dreminh
Quite simple. Arin battle and beginning of Prayer war -- Tobal rebellion (One of the causes of Nelson starting success (all talk about it being trashed out i think is bullshit because such rebellion is a great reputation lose to Order and Dry) -- Order was a mess and Dry cannot crush it in the beginning as he has his hand full trying not to lose everything. And later he played a nice dance luring AE opposition to Tobal to destroy it.) -- Prayer war end, establish of AL league -- Hero ark, Luna Project start -- Knight Fall. May be ending of Hero and starting of KF happened in one time period, but it's needed to check if any data was showed in Hero ark.

Thank as always for another chapter! knightfall is truly epic, hopefully one day we will be able to read "Door" translated (and understand what the hell is going on!)

Ah well, so all the cold heroes are fighting for the Zails? Anyway, thanks for the chapter!

glad to see this chapter not korean reader .korean version knight run already finished this episode but this episode have limitless hint in the future chapter or episodes just plz look all the named things and think the reason and you will find the truth in the future

Supporter
This series is amazing, but a bit hard to follow along at times. The comment section is far more confusing though. Especially with people speaking in the past tense, though I suppose at least some must know Korean and read the original already. 😄

Users who are viewing this thread