Knight Run

Group Leader
@dreminh

Sorry, we're both kinda tied up with school at the moment, especially with finals and other deadlines.

We definitely haven't given up though and I promise you'll see at least the end of this arc (...eventually).

Umm, out of topic question, but does anyone know who is Bishop and what is the main program?
(Yea I know that Bishop is the guardian of the main program, but who is it exactly and what is the main program about?)

Group Leader
@lvthn616 it's oblivioulsy the information that shall be the subject of future chapters... and i wouldn't recommed to investigate it before it will be translated.

I suppose (it's only speculation! I have not read the RAWs and any authors/korean comments... so, if you know -- DO NOT ANSWER to it, please!)... Since there are implied links between Beasts appearing and Empire's plan of "First Strike" to the Earth, Beast's biology close to humans to the extremely limits (Pray (queen) and Anne (queen or zero type) have been never considered to be Beasts by anyone not involved (Milo and Ruiners is out of the question), and that is strange due to "Knight Run" sci-fi life sciencies) etc that beast are modified Earthlings themselves or Earth biological weapon. In that sense Bishop could be the guardian of path to the Earth, for example... or just high-level Beast leader.

And it was quite interesting that Pray rampage happened just in the moment the planning of the Earth Second Strike (not to destroy but to reobtain) plan of Order was on its final stages according to Dry's words in the Baltia's chapters.

@regisentio Thank you for answering, I thought that I may miss some information on the english chapter (KN hides many things in background).

What is confusing is the Mysteltein in the hands of Hyperion. Some sort of Bishop has an alignment for the beast or maybe another explanation? Also, in regard to what the Earth's technology in the cosmic century, the beasts seem not to be of Earth origin (If it is, they can be coordinated to attack straight to the core planets).

Pray's rampage is a coordinated attack because Arin is shutting down any communications for a technology upgrade, even without severing comms it would be hard to contact Arin because of the solar wind. Pray and Anne are considered the best tacticians, so it is not surprising that Pray launched the attack at that time (Chatterbox also took advantage of the situation in Tobal). Dry's plan to attack Earth can be considered as a coincidence.

Maybe that the Bishop originates from the Innovation Empire? I think that somehow the group which tried to negotiate with Bishop is related to the "Door". To reach that "Door" Dry need Sion's code. After observing the Door image again, the silhouette looks like Bishop? But if it is Bishop, why the Mysteltein in in Hyperion's hand? Could the Beasts are a failed Innovation Empire research, and the Bishop is not reprogrammed to take the Beasts as hostile? Or Hyperion is also a kind of Guardian? Too many speculations...

P.S. Umm, how did you tag me in a brown box?

Group Leader
@lvthn616

It was said in Town's 17-th chapter that Mysteltein was given to Hyperion by another zero-type... Bishop could be it.

Also, in regard to what the Earth's technology in the cosmic century, the beasts seem not to be of Earth origin
The thing is that we HAVE NOT seen any Earth tecnology so far. And all their high-tec is nothing compared to the old tecnology losted during beast's invasion. No one can transfer between solar systems without Gates or ships with blackhole engine from the old days ("Gardens of Babylon" and some another). Thats why BFs are the most dangerous despite their power -- they give mobility to the swarm... The only brand new ship with the blackhole engine is "Alcyone" (and i don't remember if the engive is new too or also was build in the old past, need to check somethere). Thats why they so desparately looking for technologies... and then we see Pray's epilogue then that small cube appears and its just "WTF?!" and foreshadowing... all we know that Earth fought 4 nations (Empire, Ruin, Neo-people alliance, Human alliance) alone. And that Beast appears when Emperor Mirada planned or send to action "First Strike" (according to known chronology and "town-7")... and Earth is in Beast deep territory and no one know what is there, so they wanted to fight the path to it to may be discover some technology or mighty peolple... would not it be convenient to the Earthlings to hide in the Beast's shadow?.. so to speak, 4 nations could be the symbol of fictional human mindset evolution (IT (ghost in the shell), bilogy, cyborgs, without any redical modification) but they all have their roots from Earth ... and Earth culture could be the ultimate mix of it all. And it also could correspond with the fact that beast are not permitted to contact humans to prevent from embracing their mindset. Or thay could became like Anne...

But beast:
1. Are sentient.
2. Can talk. Ok, Fear and Chatterbox, Piputin's queen (?) are Pray's daughters, but Hyperion too.
3. Not only Hyperion talks, she talks f*g latin (Town-80). And she is not Pray's breed.

Pray's rampage is a coordinated attack because Arin is shutting down any communications for a technology upgrade, even without severing comms it would be hard to contact Arin because of the solar wind. Pray and Anne are considered the best tacticians
Nope. It was well-prepared. and the solar wind was the cause that no one know about it and it help arrived. Is was so devastating due to destroying coordinating point of Order and world politics i suppose. And was dangerous because Pray obtained all Order tecnology, Avalons power core and Galaxy map, so she could sent BF to any significant planet (she attacked Tobal because there were Order military infrastructures, tobalians were building ships to Order pussyfight with AE (Town-1) in secret). And i have never seen any indications that Pray was considered as war tactition (she is obliviously, but no one ever have thought about it).

But i don't object about how well Pray prepared the attack, i just mention that it was wery "convenient" time to prevent humanity perform Second Strike.

Could the Beasts are a failed Innovation Empire research
Think not because beast first target was the Emipre and they donned it within 1 year (another time then we think about Mirada's plan). They were the cause of Eve's creation with blood of Neo-human and beast. So i don't think that Bishop could have Empire origin.

Bishop is related to the "Door". To reach that "Door" Dry need Sion's code
But "Door" to where?
1. First Strike -- Swarm welcoming party.
2. Earth Zero 1 discovered in Vain ("Mnemeion" with Empire navigation tecnology) -- simultaneously attack to Tobal and Vain.
3. Second strike preparation -- Pray's rampage, Fears attack to Baltia (yep, the cause was Anne, but Baltia's Order complex infrastructure for Second Strike was destroyed in the process, see Pray-14).
4. And the last but not least... Anne just implanted her freaking plan of Machine Society (if it isn't it than i have no thought what else she could have planned) to Garion and beast arrived again. Yes, yes... somebody else bringing the bait for beast, they randomly passing near Garion of smth else... too much foreshadowing, yep.

If (just for example) smb or smth just put some small push to Pray's mind in the right moment...

P.S. Umm, how did you tag me in a brown box?
If you talk about tagging after "@" symbol -- I have not done anything. Suppose that's a site's setting. I also see my nickname in brown color field in your posts.

@Regisentio

It was said in Town's 17-th chapter that Mysteltein was given to Hyperion by another zero-type... Bishop could be it.
It could be, considering Bishop was known as a beast.

Well, I think about the beast invasion more like resident evil, because the Innovation Empire is researching in genetics and made the Zail Family. I have no objection about your idea, I can't find anything that against it (the beasts' origin is still hidden).

But "Door" to where?
Same question as me, maybe its only Dry and the guy in extra story 1 who knows where it leads to.

Earth Zero 1 discovered in Vain ("Mnemeion" with Empire navigation tecnology)
I thought it was the Innovation Empire's navigation technology.

About Pray as a tactician, I forget the episode but the scene is about someone commenting on the observation skills of Anne and Pray (that makes them can kill Zeroes that others cannot).

Group Leader
@lvthn616

About Pray as a tactician, I forget the episode but the scene is about someone commenting on the observation skills of Anne and Pray (that makes them can kill Zeroes that others cannot).
Hm... smth like that was Ray's talks about Anne seeing "path to victory" in Town-49, but Pray was not mentioned. May be it was in another chapter...

I thought it was the Innovation Empire's navigation technology.
ofc. Whose else it could be? Mnemeion was an empire's ship.

Group Leader
No no goddammit. Don't say "we're back"! That only sets up for more tragedy, as if this series didn't have enough of that already.

(Still no clue how often we'll be able to release so just consider every chapter a one-off and pray someone else finally picks this up.)

Dex-chan lover
@Aigoose To be frank, even if you did one chapter a year it's still better than nobody (especially the official site) translating the series anymore. Do it when you can as long as you feel like it. Every time it pops up on everyone's radar again is more chances for someone else to step in, if that's ultimately what you'd like to see happen.

Does anyone know where the missing chapters are? The premise is interesting and the art style while not the best is passable. But its hardly worth reading if a 100 or so chapters are gone

Group Leader
@Solen
The missing chapters are the ones Webtoons translated themselves.
->https://www.webtoons.com/en/fantasy/knight-run/list?title_no=67&page=10

@Aigoose Still better than no Knight Run at all.
Just know that even for these chapters alone, my gratitude is boundless...

Users who are viewing this thread