Koakuma na Osanajimi ni, Itadakaremashita Beddo no Ue de - Ch. 1

@Lyrafiel His still there asking me to marry him (can't even show a ring).

However, I don't even entertain him and I mostly ignore him.

Fun part is, after few months of asking me to marry him. I've seen him posting a female picture saying he loves her in social media. I clicked like, after few hour the post was deleted. Hahaha

Choco-chan is cute, but she’s like the friend who does things and you be like “oh honey, no...”
Male lead is literal trash

Dex-chan lover
Yeah I'm gonna stay around and see if this shitstain of a dude starts acting like a normal human being or not.

Seriously asking tho
Is people really dig a story like this? not like I read many smut though, this one attract me because it's art
At first I thought ML will repent, change his way then maybe trying to win her from her collegue

Aggregator gang
Yeah he used her and then when she was about to walk away, seduced her into hanging around. He's still going to be having sex with the other girls too. This is a mess.

What in the rollercoaster of a story fuckery is this? 🤣 The only saving grace is the art

Yeah I can understand why you guys wouldn't wanna stick with this one, it seems very meh at best.

Still holding out for more chapters of the one with the korean idol bishi. He was adorable

Contributor
I want to say he is a selfish jerk through and through but, I will hold for a while. Cause this is the first chapter and it be wrong to judge it so soon.

Users who are viewing this thread