Kobayashi-san Chi no Maid Dragon - Ch. 140 - Dragons and Miniforms

Dex-chan lover
i know the mini dragons are the highlights, but look at little kobayashi! back when she still had so much hope and life in her eyes :glee:

Group Leader
It’s a little frustrating that even though their feelings are mutual, Kobayashi shows no physical interest in Tohru unless she’s magically given a dick. She doesn’t seem to be ace given that she’s capable of physical attraction when otherwise equipped, so it’d be nice to have a little progress without it

Exactly !!! I’ve been thinking about this for a while too. Feels weird that the writter wrote their relationship like that, it feels more like friendship than an actual lover. I always feel a bit sad every think thoru gets rejected.

Also kobayashi boobs jumpscare.

Most likely she only felt the attraction because she wasn't used to male hormones. If she was genderswapped for longer than a week she probably would have gotten used to the sensations/urges and returned back to normal.

Dex-chan lover
Awww! They’re so small, cute and gorgeous! I could pet them all day.

The dragons were cute too, I guess. 😏

48842002ebeb8481aa548630eea39ad8.png

Aggregator gang
Cute chapter. I wonder if she'll really drop out of the tournament... it's nice that she's so considerate of Kobayashi, but I was looking forward to big hype dragon fights lol
This could be an opportunity to showcase other dragons, in the sense that Tohru's not "attending" the tournament, but still comes to watch it.

Double-page supporter
My god little Kobayashi was adorable, the highlight of the chapter for me. It makes me think that the only reason Kobayashi looks plain is due to the way she dresses since she is really cute in the rare occasions where she ditches the office clothing.

Also people are freaking out too much about her boobs even though we have already seen them before.

Some people have mentioned how dissapointed they are on her showing interest on Tohru only when she has a dick and I agree. It feels specially sad due to how Kobayashi herself has admitted that she also likes Tohru yet we still have to see her giving any sort of attention. I am not asking for a kissing scene but any sort of affection would be nice you know ?

UWOOOOOOH, CUTE AND FUNNY KOBAYASHI, and also her elementary picture that's neat too I guess. But, UWOOOOOH FLAT CHESTED KOBAYASHI IN THE BATHROOM UWOOOOOOH.

Users who are viewing this thread