Kobayashi-san Chi no Maid Dragon - Ch. 140 - Dragons and Miniforms

Dex-chan lover
Any word on what's going to happen to this series and its spinoffs? The magazine it's published in is set to shut down next month.
been asking meself the same thing ever since i saw tsugumomo's author tweet about that. my guess is that it'll switch to being a webmanga. tsugumomo was one too before switching to this magazine (and will probably be one starting next month as well).

Contributor
Lewding Kobayashi feels… wrong. Like standing next to someone using the urinal, or specifically eating a chunk out of Bubble Tape instead of rolling it out. You just don’t do it. It’s common decency.

Any word on what's going to happen to this series and its spinoffs? The magazine it's published in is set to shut down next month.
No clue, but their publisher has some online publications that’ll probably work. Tsugumomo will do the same, as it runs in the same magazine - the final cover will have them together.

Dex-chan lover
Cute chapter. I wonder if she'll really drop out of the tournament... it's nice that she's so considerate of Kobayashi, but I was looking forward to big hype dragon fights lol

Fed-Kun's army
Is this the first time for Kobayashi? Or it just have been a really long time since the last time?
It's just been a while since she was last nude.
Anyway, Kobayashi sure liked frilly clothing when she was younger huh? Cute chapter, and I believe this is our first actual look at Iruru's dragon form not obscured by anything.

Dex-chan lover
mcX9FyN.png

a floof has come to floof. very floof

Dex-chan lover
It’s a little frustrating that even though their feelings are mutual, Kobayashi shows no physical interest in Tohru unless she’s magically given a dick. She doesn’t seem to be ace given that she’s capable of physical attraction when otherwise equipped, so it’d be nice to have a little progress without it

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread