Kobayashi-san Chi no Maid Dragon - Ch. 145 - Kobayashi and Rindo

Dex-chan lover
"Break up with Tohru!"
"Pfft! What do you want me to do? Tell her that, see how far it gets you."

Supporter
I like the route it's going in. It's like Binbougami ka, taking a comedy/slice of life setting to a battle shounen setting. Here's to hoping that the story pays off.

Though, if Kobayashi dies, I'm rioting.

Dex-chan lover
I love how the dude is just wishing to buy kobayashi time to run yet she just comes up front for a chat.

Dex-chan lover
Will Loki's heart grow three times this day?
that, my friend, is called cardiomegaly and may cause sudden death. but if it does happen to Loki, I would actually like it 😂

"Let me give you some meat to beat" uhhh... phrasing?

Double-page supporter
So it looks like Nidhogg is doing well. And the triplets, but I'm not sure who in mythology they are supposed to be. I don't think they're meant to be The Hydra or Cerberus, but maybe I'm wrong.

Dex-chan lover
I love how she gave him a body to hurt him and then just left

Is this finally the showdown for Tohru vs Fafnir?

Group Leader
Man binge-reading this was relaxing

And sometimes the plot is too tense for this kind of manga but needed.

Double-page supporter
So a few last minute thoughts before the next chapter.
1. I think we can all safely say King "Obayashi" is Kobayashi's ancestor, if not Grandfather, with all the evidence we have. A bonus piece I haven't seen mentioned is that they likely have the same hair color, given the art/shading on them both.
2. I'm pretty sure we can guess that the masked man is Takiya. That said, if it is him, and he got his sword from a "dark god", does that mean he got it from Fafnir? That would totally make sense, because he doesn't seem to even want to engage against Tohru or Kobayashi, just get to Loki. Unfortunately they are in between Fafnir and Loki, possibly by Loki's design.

Dex-chan lover
Okay it seems I must append my prior comment.
I want to pet the wolf girl, her hair, ears and tail look fluffy.

Users who are viewing this thread