Kobayashi-san Chi no Maid Dragon: Elma OL Nikki - Vol. 2 Ch. 12

Iruru looks more mature... Honestly prefer this version more than the excessively big boob loli in the original version

Fed-Kun's army
What do you mean? She's still obviously got really big ones, it's just that Cool Kyoushinsha likes his extra EXTRA big.

Supporter
With Iruru being kind of the teenager of the dragons (Tohru and Elma being young adults, and Kanna being a child), I generally like the design with her being more tall and...reasonably sized, as opposed to being an oppai loli.

Page 13 make it clear that her assets are still the size of her head. This art style might de-emphasize them, but that is still an impressive size. They're just in focus less often.

Double-page supporter
Could be worse, but they are not the best ... << I think he's talking about BOOBS ...
also ...
YURI LOLI IS THE BEST !

@LTalon I'm pretty sure Iruru is the same age as Tohru according to what Tohru said in the main series about there ages

Group Leader
I agree; Iruru comes across as much more... reasonable in here. They may still be the size of her head, but it looks like she gained a foot to her height, without altering her other dimensions, and underwent a few artistic changes that makes her look more mature (a less rounded face, slightly different hair style, etc).

One of the earliest chapters she shows up in the mainline: https://mangadex.org/chapter/14818/6 (Also, despite the differences in posture, that panel makes her look way shorter than the already not-very-tall Kobayashi.)

Edit: More recent chapter with Iruru employed at the same shop. She's waaaay shorter than the owner in this panel, though not as much in some of the others in this chapter: https://mangadex.org/chapter/178800/9

Dex-chan lover
This is definitely how Iruru would look if she made it into the anime

Users who are viewing this thread