Kobayashi-san Chi no Maid Dragon - Vol. 10 Ch. 92 - Elma and Terne

Dex-chan lover
@Ovdose
It's literally not a spoiler. It's been clearly stated several chapters back.. HELL, i think it was mentioned waaaay back in the earlier chapters at one point

@Ovdose
Yeah, a spoiler of at leats 500 years... It's not really a spoiler, everybody should know this, it's simple mythology, since she was introduced it should have been plain obvious

Dex-chan lover
@KiTA
Don't mind my earlier reply to you, it was just a misunderstanding and I apologize for that.

@Ixiaz
@kabalfs
Yeah, looks like you're right about that. I have no idea why the guy spoilered it. When I checked it before replying to him I only kept it open for a short enough time to see if it's text or an image without allowing myself to actually read the text. Seeing that it wasn't an image I thought he was one of those people who enjoy spoiling the story for others.

Group Leader
Not gonna lie, this has been a really weird thread. :D

It took me 3 rereads of those 2 pages to understand but...

Holy fuck she's large enough that her claw went from the sky to the ground. Her entire body is probably the size of the city.

Dex-chan lover
You kinda have to admire how used to all the dragon shenanigans Kobayashi has become. She's all like '' sure, do whatever, I've got work to do'' 😂

Dex-chan lover
What are you saying?
Kobayashi-san is the cutest.... has lots of cuteness.

Dex-chan lover
@Serenata @Carcer
We talking IRL or as a manga character?
If she was IRL then the court would dismiss the case as Tenre-san is legally an adult, though there could be a problem for her being an illegal immigrant.
If it is as a manga character then the court would give a "guilty" veredict as what matters is what the character looks like and not it's in universe age.

Users who are viewing this thread