Kobayashi-san Chi no Maid Dragon - Vol. 11 Ch. 102 - Saikawa and Kimun Kamuy

Dex-chan lover
With how paranoid JP is with lolicons, wonder if being suspected is a hurdle all dads have to overcome, lol.

Dex-chan lover
Who's that again who talks with Kobayashi last, claiming her as mom ?

Dex-chan lover
Similar fur... Well he's not wrong I guess, they both are flufballs in their dragon form.

Fed-Kun's army
The last page reminds me of Recorder to Randoseru (Just between us guys, you can find the manga on Archive dot org or watch the Anime: Best 3-minutes per episode anime to date for me so you can Binge-Watch the entire thing in an hour or so)

@rluka The holy sword from the beginning of the story. It manifested into a person a few(?) chapters back

Contributor
@Snickrot Nah, she was just freaking out over Kanna 100% confirming that the ugly bastard actually is her dad.

Dex-chan lover
You should be pretty perverted yourself if you see grown-up man in front of everyone comically chasing young girls, who screaming "kyaaahh" with happy faces and think: "Oh! That must be pedophile!"

Dex-chan lover
Kanna looks a bit different, or maybe it's just because I haven't read this in a while compared to the side-series...

Fed-Kun's army
Sometimes a "family" is a lesbian human woman, her lesbian dragon partner, their adopted daughter dragon, and the daughter dragon's biological father dragon.

Fed-Kun's army
I think Kanna's father is arguing how family can a chain, and for chaos dragons, it's a bad for their war against the gods.

@rluka holy sword became sentient after Kobayashi pulled it out. Bc he gained sentience through Kobayashi, he claims to be her son.

Users who are viewing this thread