Kobayashi-san Chi no Maid Dragon - Vol. 11 Ch. 98 - Tooru and School Lunches

Dex-chan lover
Thank god they don't have Sysco, the number one supplier of prison food.

Aggregator gang
I expect it's just this particular school. According to Excel Saga, school lunches are still bad even in Japan.

Dex-chan lover
@Brandon-richard it is. Crunchyroll tweeted about it today. I wonder what parts they'll pick to adapt? Personally I think they'll try to include the Kana arc even if they have to move things around.

Supporter
In elementary and junior high, the school lunches were pretty standard fare. Lots of fish sticks meals in elementary, and I remember being served often Mexican type food in junior high. The high school I went to was very different for food services. We had a McDonald's and a Starbucks on campus, in addition to the regular cafeteria choices-which were usually pretty good and varied. Sometimes, lunch trucks would show up in the main parking lot, too. I don't know where the school was getting all its money to afford those kinds of facilities, though the principle at the time and his wife on the school board were independently wealthy somehow. At my 5-year reunion, I was told that all those extras had disappeared, citing the need for a healthy alternative for the students, ha.

Banned
Why and How the fuck are these every single episodes literal masterpieces like damn. I can't take it.

Users who are viewing this thread