Kobayashi-san Chi no Maid Dragon - Vol. 15 Ch. 141.6 - This Guy Is Not From Another World (Second Half)

Double-page supporter
Heres my theory. The boy was a younger Takia. But that's a tie in for his relationship with Kobayashi and Fafnir. As for the King, I think 1 of 3 things happened. 1. He and his new wife, Nanakusa, both went back to our Earth. 2. Only Nanakusa went back, maybe pregnant. Or 3. Their child went back. I think it's most likely number 3. They wouldn't have an "Earth name", and "Kobayashi" can be read as "Ko Obayashi" or "Child of Obayashi", hence the surname. Plus it would be more evidence to why our Kobayashi had such a high magic power AND proficiency, and add more explanation to how she was able to pull out the Sacred Sowrd and why it turned out the way it did as Shin. Plus, on a side note, the King most likely has the same red hair, given how it is shown on Kobayashi in the black and white pages.

Edit- It just hit me! Has Telne AND Takia seen each other in person in the main manga?!

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Well, Kobayashi is an actual (and quite common) surname, and jisho only listed it as Surname.

...the heck I'm saying?! People refer to Kanna as "Kanna Kobayashi" so is definitely the surname! :dogkek: :wtf:
There is a nonzero chance that kobayashi's full name is Kobayashi Kobayashi, just because her parents are either lazy or eccentric. Unless if there is a japanese law prohibiting that to prevent confusion or something...

Group Leader
There is a nonzero chance that kobayashi's full name is Kobayashi Kobayashi, just because her parents are either lazy or eccentric. Unless if there is a japanese law prohibiting that to prevent confusion or something...
That would be even worst than Lemony Sniket's "Montgomery Montgomery" :dogkek: but still better than the infamous "Mario Mario".
It sure not impossible, but never seen it as a first name.

Users who are viewing this thread