Kobayashi-san Chi no Maid Dragon

Dex-chan lover
4MRPjVP.jpg

Comment number 100!

Indeed yaaay

@KarmaWalker it seams like the Person translating for us english speaking people has not been logt in to ther account for 2 months so that could also be the reason for no new english chapters showing up.

Unfortunate. I haven't been able to find any alternate fanlations, either. I've been reading this and the spinoffs since the anime came out. Sad that I can't keep up with the japanese release.

I will wait for the true translating team (TSHH) ^^
I'm not really fan of this kind of work (pretty messy)

Noobsub, it's messy, but when the other team releases, you should compare notes. I am sure you guys can improve a lot.

Group Leader
@Grorp

Yup. Same universe, too.
In a newspaper that Kobayashi is reading in an early chapter you can see the wedding announcement for the main characters in Ojojojo.

I'm annoyed I gave this persons chapter a view. I'll just wait until the usual translator has the chapter up because this one is so garbage.

I like that he accepted himself as a weeb. Once we all do that we can take the first step to normalizing becomming a weeb.

Dex-chan lover
whoever made the new one...
youre trying, and thats what's important. if you take any negativity you get on your first time doing something like this seriously, you might never grow. im sure that if you continue doing this, youll get better as you go on, so i believe in you. but please use any program besides google drawings, it makes some parts of it unreadable.

Users who are viewing this thread